Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: souperhigh Wahalla, South Carolina to Dixie Gas - Sun Sep 04 2011 06:06 PM
Anyone traveling thru Wahalla, South Carolina on their way to Dixie Gas?
Need a globe picked up and given to Paddy, Lonnie or Scott Shipers for me. May try to fly into Knoxville and go to Dixie Gas. My main man James's Mother is in very, very poor health and we know we will be making a trip with in 40 miles of Chips at any moment so I was not planning on driving out to Dixie this fall.
Will pay for time and gas.
Posted By: danlap99 Re: Wahalla, South Carolina to Dixie Gas - Sun Sep 04 2011 07:59 PM
Hi, I'm only 30 minutes from Wahalla. I'll be glad to pick it up and bring it to Dixie Gas on thursday. Let me know. Thanks, Daniel 864-230-5956
Posted By: souperhigh Re: Wahalla, South Carolina to Dixie Gas - Sun Sep 04 2011 08:12 PM
Daniel,
Thank you for doing this for me. I am not sure if I will make the show but you bringing it Thursday will be great.
Maurice
Posted By: texaspelican Re: Wahalla, South Carolina to Dixie Gas - Tue Sep 06 2011 12:21 AM
I got you covered Maurice..I will be there early Thursday morning Daniel. Same spot as last spring.
Posted By: souperhigh Re: Wahalla, South Carolina to Dixie Gas - Tue Sep 06 2011 05:21 PM
Thanks Paddy,
Hang on to it as this gives me a reason to head down to Anacoco to see your new house and pick up the globe and maybe watch the New York Yankees win the division or World Series with your Yankees fan wife while you visit and wonder whar happened to you Reds this year.
Love ya buddy !!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk