Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Smoketree Repro sign brackets and posts in California - Fri Jan 30 2015 07:52 PM
Interesting Craigslist ad (not mine) for repro sign posts and brackets in Southern California.

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/atq/4869182249.html
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: Repro sign brackets and posts in California - Fri Jan 30 2015 10:41 PM
Looks like $174 each? Pretty good deal for someone in the area!
Posted By: SKomatinsky Re: Repro sign brackets and posts in California - Fri Jan 30 2015 11:52 PM
I think the price listed is per sign pole. I can't imagine that they could even buy the steel to make those for less than 300 each.
Posted By: 63shelby Re: Repro sign brackets and posts in California - Sat Jan 31 2015 12:17 AM
At 4,350 you could buy a original pole and sign couldn't you ?
Posted By: texacokie Re: Repro sign brackets and posts in California - Sat Jan 31 2015 04:31 AM
Originally Posted By: 63shelby
At 4,350 you could buy a original pole and sign couldn't you ?

Alot cheaper than that!
Posted By: dodgeman60 Re: Repro sign brackets and posts in California - Sat Jan 31 2015 11:05 AM
Looks like they did a nice job on them, pretty steep on the price.If a good wind came along they would have a scratch and dent sale.
Posted By: Oil King Re: Repro sign brackets and posts in California - Tue Feb 03 2015 04:23 AM
Those are made in the midwest and they are being sold by Cynthia Eastwood, otherwise known as the Picker Chick from SoCal. She has already sold 25 of them and this is her second batch. She will be hauling some of these to a Mecum auction where she's become a fave with them. Good looking gal with a large Facebook following of 5000 members, a good old fashioned picker girl and a bit of a celebrity in her own right.

She knows gas pumps, signs and collectibles very very well has has partnered up with somebody to create these. Good on her!

Earl
Posted By: trifiver Re: Repro sign brackets and posts in California - Tue Feb 03 2015 05:28 AM
$4350 ???

Good Luck !

Sid
Posted By: 67Chev4X4 Re: Repro sign brackets and posts in California - Tue Feb 03 2015 08:52 AM
She is also a member on here though she hasn't posted for a long while. She helped one member that belongs to this site to recover a pump that he lost out of a trailer coming back from IG, if I remember correctly. Just my 2cents. Mitch
Posted By: hri_2008 Re: Repro sign brackets and posts in California - Mon Mar 16 2015 04:53 AM
http://thepickerchick.com/
Posted By: Dr Dave Re: Repro sign brackets and posts in California - Tue Mar 17 2015 11:53 AM
I remember her being on an episode of American Restoration.
There are rumors that the series may have been euthanized!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk