Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: oldnfuelish Another fake /fantasy texaco clock. - Sun Jan 06 2013 10:00 PM

All junk! when will people learn?
Posted By: mcguffeyd1 Re: Another fake /fantasy texaco clock. - Sun Jan 06 2013 10:04 PM
They never learn.... Ebay doesn't care because they want the commission and listing fees!
Junk is always going to be around
Posted By: advertologist Re: Another fake /fantasy texaco clock. - Sun Jan 06 2013 10:55 PM
check his completed listings-
he knows what he is doing- this is how the clocks
were found?, when he gets done with 'em.. cool
Posted By: JimT Re: Another fake /fantasy texaco clock. - Sun Jan 06 2013 11:00 PM
This guy makes me sick. He's got them on one after the other. A real puke, in my opinion.
Posted By: Dave's Garage Re: Another fake /fantasy texaco clock. - Mon Jan 07 2013 12:38 AM
Sellers feedback score is 100%. Talk about chaos...buyers have no idea what they are buying. Seller has no conscience, e-Bay has no concerns other then net profit.
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: Another fake /fantasy texaco clock. - Mon Jan 07 2013 03:43 AM
Mick, There is no cure for Stupidity
Posted By: Rudy Owens Re: Another fake /fantasy texaco clock. - Mon Jan 07 2013 11:50 AM
4,000+ positive feedback, no neg feedback. He makes a lot of people happy. Not bad! It is possible that a lot of his/her buyers know just what they are getting and love it because it is within the range they can pay for a cool looking piece. Let's face it, some of the real stuff is so over rated, so over priced, it drives some people to buy what they want, not what you collect.
Posted By: JimT Re: Another fake /fantasy texaco clock. - Mon Jan 07 2013 01:07 PM
You have a valid point. I understand where you are coming from. You could call this art or folk art ,I guess. It's more how he has described his "restorations" in the past that bothers me most. Claims "The image was in need of restoration" When in fact "The image" never even existed when he acquired it.
Posted By: Rudy Owens Re: Another fake /fantasy texaco clock. - Mon Jan 07 2013 01:30 PM
It's all in the story. Just like one of our own old gas members posting a Car Delership Clock for sale here a few weeks ago and claimed it hung at a local shop for 20+ years when in fact it was a Woody repop. Getting the desired price is helped with a little story.
Posted By: JimT Re: Another fake /fantasy texaco clock. - Tue Jan 08 2013 03:45 AM
NO No NO. "Would" have hung.lol
Posted By: Bud Miley Re: Another fake /fantasy texaco clock. - Tue Jan 08 2013 03:58 AM
Rudy, If your talking about the Chevy Time Clock by Coldpizza, then its totally gone now. All the post and everything has been deleted?? I wonder why?
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk