Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: huskybob Maybe think again before selling on CL - Mon Jun 06 2016 06:45 PM
Man sued for 30K on CL
Posted By: GHH Re: Maybe think again before selling on CL - Tue Jun 07 2016 12:11 AM
This is the legal ***** that is ruining humanity and laying waste to common sense.
Posted By: KZ1000 Re: Maybe think again before selling on CL - Tue Jun 07 2016 12:25 AM
Build the wall
Posted By: Mike M. Re: Maybe think again before selling on CL - Tue Jun 07 2016 01:19 AM
I heard this joke 25 years ago and it still works.....What do you call 1000 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean??? A Start! LOL
Posted By: petropumps Re: Maybe think again before selling on CL - Tue Jun 07 2016 02:10 AM
Sounds to me from reading the story the lawyer is the only one who put things right. Guy's biggest mistake was not getting one sooner!
Posted By: BryceG Re: Maybe think again before selling on CL - Tue Jun 07 2016 11:59 AM
sad that he even had to get one in the first place. they should allow judges to punish parties that are obviously attempting to misuse the legal system.
Posted By: AZ_66_Native Re: Maybe think again before selling on CL - Tue Jun 07 2016 01:27 PM
I'm looking at this as the cup is half full. I'm sure someone will eventually take the time to slap a seller, like Rustyrelics on eBay, that peddles fake signs for deceptive practices. If someone took the time to sue on a $40 printer, someone else will do it for $800 sign they find out was a reproduction... purposely artificially aged and marketed as old or vintage. Imagine how much they could get for their emotional distress in this day and age... crazy
Posted By: powerlube Re: Maybe think again before selling on CL - Wed Jun 08 2016 07:14 PM
Ug! What a nightmare.
Posted By: buzzy56 Re: Maybe think again before selling on CL - Fri Jun 10 2016 01:33 AM
The sad state of America and the lazy sleeze ball's whom would rather use the system for gain , rather than go out and earn their living the hard way like most of us.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk