Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Keystone Gas Man Bends signs with not much success !! - Thu Jan 21 2016 12:30 PM
Please report this clown !! A lot of fakes in this persons auctions. Look at the completed auctions. They know exactly what they are doing,

Attached picture fake.jpg
Posted By: AZ_66_Native Re: Bends signs with not much success !! - Thu Jan 21 2016 01:43 PM
His name is Mark Bondeson, here is ONE of his e-mail addresses so you can send him a love letter as well.

Motomarkk@me.com

He is out of Sun City, AZ so his listings naturally caught my eye when he started peddling this junk (or I noticed) about 2 years ago.

All if his listings mentioning something about "where she was mounted to the pump". He has sold over 200 of these repo pump plates after beating them up.... under his 3 eBay IDs. A real winner there, must feel real good about himself every time he swings that hammer.
Posted By: Mike M. Re: Bends signs with not much success !! - Thu Jan 21 2016 10:04 PM
Problem is he is not doing anything wrong in his auctions. He is staying away from original, vintage or real.

Praying on the stupid uneducated buyers and probably doing well at it.
Posted By: AZ_66_Native Re: Bends signs with not much success !! - Fri Jan 22 2016 12:40 PM
Wrong
"that has some damage where she was mounted to the pump"

Right
"that has some damage where I hit it with a hammer to make it look old"
smirk
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk