Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Pegasus Did you keep anything from your collection? - Wed Jan 14 2015 04:14 AM
Been asked this question a few dozen times, so here's the answer.....as shown below. Criteria: small, rare, excellent condition, representative

Attached picture photo31.JPG
Attached picture photo30.JPG
Attached picture photo32.JPG
Attached picture photo33.JPG
Posted By: Gasman84470 Re: Did you keep anything from your collection? - Wed Jan 14 2015 04:25 AM
Nice and tastefully displayed. Great items.
Posted By: advertologist Re: Did you keep anything from your collection? - Wed Jan 14 2015 08:04 AM
great display, killer items... cool
Posted By: Dave's Garage Re: Did you keep anything from your collection? - Wed Jan 14 2015 08:05 AM
Very nice!!!
Posted By: Steven C. Re: Did you keep anything from your collection? - Wed Jan 14 2015 11:16 AM
Absolutely love that one gallon!!!
Everything and the display looks perfect!!
Nicely done!!
Posted By: DWSheffer Re: Did you keep anything from your collection? - Wed Jan 14 2015 12:05 PM
Nice stuff Richard....absolutely love the Marine White globe! smile
Darin
Posted By: Jarvis Re: Did you keep anything from your collection? - Wed Jan 14 2015 12:14 PM
Richard... this at your new place?
I have had 75% of my globe and all my other stuff boxed for 3 years now... sucks. Ready to get it out on display!
Posted By: mcguffeyd1 Re: Did you keep anything from your collection? - Wed Jan 14 2015 01:16 PM
Can't argue with keeping the blue band gargoyle and that marine white globe.
Good to see you posting again
Dan
Great display and items
Posted By: pickurt Re: Did you keep anything from your collection? - Wed Jan 14 2015 02:44 PM
Nice display you have there Richard. I like the group of cans.

Posted By: Pegasus Re: Did you keep anything from your collection? - Wed Jan 14 2015 09:35 PM
Hey John, I know the feeling. These items were boxed up right before the Matthews folks came to catalog the rest of the collection, back in February, 2013. Finally moved and got them unpacked about a month ago. I'd almost forget what was in the boxes, so it was pretty kool seeing it all again.
Posted By: LSx Re: Did you keep anything from your collection? - Thu Jan 15 2015 12:08 PM
Originally Posted By: Jarvis
Richard... this at your new place?
I have had 75% of my globe and all my other stuff boxed for 3 years now... sucks. Ready to get it out on display!

Jarvis I finally got all my sh*t back out, now its your turn!
Posted By: bsplichal95 Re: Did you keep anything from your collection? - Fri Jan 16 2015 03:30 AM
It looks great!
Posted By: 72Scamp Re: Did you keep anything from your collection? - Sat Jan 17 2015 12:43 AM
Love that Marine White globe!
Posted By: JRobb Re: Did you keep anything from your collection? - Sat Jan 17 2015 02:38 AM
Love your collection!!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk