Oldgas.com Home
After I first eyed this pump that was still being used a few years ago, I was finally able to convince the guy to sell it to me. It wasn't cheap but the only one I've ever seen. Erie 22 with all original tag and guts in it. He was still using until I unhooked it. Just power washed it today and buffed out some of it. Well worth the 10 hr. drive

Attached picture 100_3449.JPG
very cool
Posted By: Wes Hague Re: Picked up this Rare Beauty finally after 2 yrs. - Sun Mar 30 2014 11:12 PM
they don't get any better than this
Awesome pump!
Posted By: gasoildude Re: Picked up this Rare Beauty finally after 2 yrs. - Sun Mar 30 2014 11:26 PM
Thats a great pump Bob. Very nice find!!!
WOW is all I can say. Way too cool.
Killer!!!!
Posted By: pickurt Re: Picked up this Rare Beauty finally after 2 yrs. - Mon Mar 31 2014 12:37 AM
amazing it was still being used. I would say that you scored
worth the 2 yr wait... cool
Nice find!
Ohh boy, thats awesome! Love it that you just unhooked it too!
great score!
Posted By: Cold Pizza Re: Picked up this Rare Beauty finally after 2 yrs. - Mon Mar 31 2014 01:40 PM
I'm so happy Kokomo is near me now.
Very nice.
Great Score!
Very nice!
Great looking pump, indeed!

Question: Why are there two SIGHT GLASS for this pump? Also, two nozzle?

Thanks,

Hen
Posted By: blacktee Re: Picked up this Rare Beauty finally after 2 yrs. - Mon Mar 31 2014 05:07 PM

I hope you find some nice original nozzles, and globe for it. What brand was it ?

Very, very nice originl pump.

Doug
Great pump!
Hen, two sight glasses because it has two seperate meters. One for each side that are independent of each other, so thats why there is two of everything. basically a double pump in one cabinet.

Blacktee, I have one original nozzle. It was out of upstate NY so I am thinking it was either texaco or Amoco. There is a little blue paint under the black but the red goes all the way to metal.

Thanks everyone for the comments
Posted By: JimT Re: Picked up this Rare Beauty finally after 2 yrs. - Tue Apr 01 2014 08:55 AM
Very nice. Seem to me that good stuff is even better when you have to earn or wait for it.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk