Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Mr.Wadhams Firechief Wayne 70 Barn Find - Sun Mar 23 2014 06:04 PM
This has got to be an Oldgasser....right!

Video....pump for sale.I have not contacted them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCNrucWI3uY

Jim
Posted By: texacokie Re: Firechief Wayne 70 Barn Find - Sun Mar 23 2014 06:25 PM
HAHAHA that was too funny. Yeah lets not back up the FORD TOUGH truck and put it in the bed lets pull it over every piece of junk on the ground
Posted By: racecop Re: Firechief Wayne 70 Barn Find - Sun Mar 23 2014 06:27 PM
Sounds like he is from New Jersey... Must not know how to handle a gas pump. Only in it for the money.
Posted By: DWSheffer Re: Firechief Wayne 70 Barn Find - Sun Mar 23 2014 06:32 PM
I think all of us are having the same thoughts...with 3 people there at least, there should have been no problems loading it! wink
Posted By: hemistudegasser Re: Firechief Wayne 70 Barn Find - Sun Mar 23 2014 06:42 PM
um yeah um enough said.
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: Firechief Wayne 70 Barn Find - Sun Mar 23 2014 07:10 PM
Don't Forget what he says the F.C. sign is Worth! TOO MUCH TV
Posted By: Neil Gerrard Re: Firechief Wayne 70 Barn Find - Sun Mar 23 2014 07:44 PM
now that was a good reality show, why use a hand truck when you have a Ford truck
Posted By: dodgeman60 Re: Firechief Wayne 70 Barn Find - Sun Mar 23 2014 09:57 PM
$250 for the fire chief sign, what a deal! wonder what they smoked before they videoed that???? what is wrong with people today? lol!
Posted By: st.rod Re: Firechief Wayne 70 Barn Find - Sun Mar 23 2014 10:01 PM
Nah, its not with people! Its those people. Frickin' morons and they sound like it

Larry
Posted By: 1937 GMC Re: Firechief Wayne 70 Barn Find - Sun Mar 23 2014 10:11 PM
If the sign is worth $250 to $300; I assume they will have the pump priced at $2500 crazy . Another example why people only in it for the money are ruining this hobby. Good thing they drug it on the site glass; would have been a shame if it rolled onto it's side and broke the ad glass......idiots!!!!! The dog is the smartest one there! laugh
Posted By: Let er' Buck Re: Firechief Wayne 70 Barn Find - Sun Mar 23 2014 10:17 PM
WOW such ingenuity!
What a couple of idiots I have a hard time believing they were even able to fill out the paperwork to buy that truck...

All they left out was a "YO' ADRIAN" to really top it off! Lmfao....

Bob.
Posted By: oldnfuelish Re: Firechief Wayne 70 Barn Find - Sun Mar 23 2014 10:32 PM
Lol! Real gassers wear sweat pants! Too funny!
Posted By: 57tbirdkid Re: Firechief Wayne 70 Barn Find - Sun Mar 23 2014 10:37 PM
It took my ford truck, tony, the dog and vinny to pull the pump out..this is my big event for the day...we paid a lot of money so were jut gonna drag it...if it gets damaged we will just say fugetaboutit...hey vinny get the dog he ate all the cannolis...original fire chief
Posted By: jbrooks Re: Firechief Wayne 70 Barn Find - Mon Mar 24 2014 12:01 AM
There's more to this story. That pump popped up on ny Craigslist for like 275 I believe. I emailed the seller and said I'd pay his asking price...a few days later I get a reply that due to all the responses he was now taking bids. This bothered me so I replied that I am not interested in being pulled into a bidding war. I got two or three mass emails from this seller over the next fourteen days or so (mind you the mass email was to like three people only) with updates on the highest bid, every time I replied all to let everyone else on the email list to know there was one less interested party.

Next thing I knew the pump was now for sale in north jersey for like 1200 or something plus 250 for that rotten sign.

I have never met these guys but I know people who they have annoyed....please don't lump all new jerseyians together, we're not all the same.
Posted By: bppierce Re: Firechief Wayne 70 Barn Find - Mon Mar 24 2014 02:32 AM
That was difficult to watch, and hear.
Posted By: Oilcanman87 Re: Firechief Wayne 70 Barn Find - Mon Mar 24 2014 02:58 AM
Originally Posted By: bppierce

That's what I was thinking
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: Firechief Wayne 70 Barn Find - Mon Mar 24 2014 03:03 AM
Quote:
please don't lump all new jerseyians together, we're not all the same.

Same State, Different DRUM? lol
Posted By: bwfergus Re: Firechief Wayne 70 Barn Find - Mon Mar 24 2014 03:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kYq6tUNYQU

Here's another one of their great videos.. after the first sentence, I'm done haha
Posted By: JGD Re: Firechief Wayne 70 Barn Find - Mon Mar 24 2014 07:32 PM
Originally Posted By: 57tbirdkid
It took my ford truck, tony, the dog and vinny to pull the pump out..this is my big event for the day...we paid a lot of money so were jut gonna drag it...if it gets damaged we will just say fugetaboutit...hey vinny get the dog he ate all the cannolis...original fire chief

LOL, funny stuff!
Posted By: buzzy56 Re: Firechief Wayne 70 Barn Find - Mon Mar 24 2014 08:28 PM
What's worse is that they had the gall to video there stupid actions.What a disgrace ! Blooming Idiots.
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: Firechief Wayne 70 Barn Find - Tue Mar 25 2014 12:30 AM
Then load pump into pickup AZZ BACKWARDS!

DOH!
Posted By: JimT Re: Firechief Wayne 70 Barn Find - Tue Mar 25 2014 03:04 AM
I couldnt believe it when I realized they had that 60 foot chain hooked up and the pvc "rollers". wow.
Posted By: Highway66 Re: Firechief Wayne 70 Barn Find - Tue Mar 25 2014 03:20 PM
That was painful to watch. "Nu Joisey" Pickers dragging a gas pump wow.
Posted By: BryceG Re: Firechief Wayne 70 Barn Find - Tue Mar 25 2014 03:27 PM
I know it would be a hasty generalization to stereotype all Jersey people like that... but just seeing that video along with hearing the stories about redhotrelics & such, it makes me not even want to travel any further east than Ohio! lol
Posted By: gasoildude Re: Firechief Wayne 70 Barn Find - Tue Mar 25 2014 03:31 PM
Originally Posted By: Oilcanman87
Originally Posted By: bppierce

That's what I was thinking

I lasted about 35 seconds on that one & that was to long!!! cry
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: Firechief Wayne 70 Barn Find - Wed Mar 26 2014 02:06 AM
The Mighty Muddy is far enough for Me! Crossed it Once & on return decided I'd never do it again!
Posted By: Dave's Garage Re: Firechief Wayne 70 Barn Find - Thu Mar 27 2014 06:13 PM
Prefect video to further the argument why some people shouldn't be allowed to breed. Gutted Wayne 70 with no doors can be carried/dragged easily by one person. Great advertising for "pumps r us.com", really instills a lot of confidence in the minds and hearts of potential customers...
Posted By: hri_2008 Re: Firechief Wayne 70 Barn Find - Sat Mar 29 2014 12:40 AM
I am surprised they took the doors off before dragging.
Posted By: Highway66 Re: Firechief Wayne 70 Barn Find - Sat Mar 29 2014 02:28 AM
Second video is a riot too! Thanks HAHA!
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: Firechief Wayne 70 Barn Find - Sat Mar 29 2014 03:31 AM
Originally Posted By: Dave's Garage
Prefect video to further the argument why some people shouldn't be allowed to breed. Gutted Wayne 70 with no doors can be carried/dragged easily by one person. Great advertising for "pumps r us.com", really instills a lot of confidence in the minds and hearts of potential customers...

Some that do Breed shouldn't be allowed to drive.
Posted By: 72Scamp Re: Firechief Wayne 70 Barn Find - Sat Mar 29 2014 04:58 PM
Originally Posted By: racecop
Sounds like he is from New Jersey.

They sound more from NYC than Jersey. I'm in South Jersey and I don't know anyone who talks like that.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk