Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: thermactor FATW -- Found Along The Way -- November 2011 - Thu Nov 10 2011 03:53 AM
Hey Guys & Gals,

It's time to share the petro relics that we've stumbled across in our recent travels, and check out what other people have found as well.

If you would like to contribute to this feature, simply post the pictures here or email them directly to me and I will post them for you. Be sure to include a story or description with your submissions.

If it's too close to the next installment, please note that I may hold your contribution for posting when the new FATW comes up.
Send 'em in!!

Happy Trails!

Wes
Posted By: thermactor Re: FATW -- Found Along The Way -- November 2011 - Thu Nov 10 2011 03:54 AM
No pics in stock for me right now, but I'm planning on taking some on Saturday, since it's supposed to be nice weather. Please feel free to post what you have, though!
Posted By: thermactor Re: FATW -- Found Along The Way -- November 2011 - Thu Nov 10 2011 10:25 PM
Posting for Don:

Clayton NJ. Sunoco station closed 1989. What's amazing is what is still inside the station. Hoping that you can get them posted for me. Don

Thanks for sharing! That truck is fantastic!
Wes
Posted By: Esse's Garage Re: FATW -- Found Along The Way -- November 2011 - Thu Nov 10 2011 11:45 PM
Somebody need to get that truck on the Road again!! That is too Cool!!!!!!!
Posted By: badgas Re: FATW -- Found Along The Way -- November 2011 - Fri Nov 11 2011 06:05 AM
That's a nice 52 F1. Has the right patina.
Posted By: strnge Re: FATW -- Found Along The Way -- November 2011 - Sun Nov 13 2011 01:41 AM
I agree.....Buy it and get her on the road again!
Posted By: pipes Re: FATW -- Found Along The Way -- November 2011 - Sun Dec 11 2011 12:14 AM
Found these pumps this month out there!

© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk