Oldgas.com Home
I had a great weekend. This is one of two collections that I was able to tour. Click on the link to see the video.

Enjoy,
Rob

https://youtube.com/watch?v=g-zPNtVSZmw&feature=shares

Attached picture FFCF39A1-4FF9-4B57-9CE8-4F110AA27E71.jpeg
as always a pleasure to watch .. ... cool
Thank you Randy! Glad you enjoyed it.
Rob
Cool video Rob! It was nice meeting you in Columbus back in June, but you need to go to Dixie Gas !!!

Btw I was the one in the back left (northwest corner) at CTO. I had a bunch of signs with blue tarps and a trailer full of pumps.

-Steve

Attached picture 25A634F8-E9D7-4265-851E-76CA7BF8F7DF.jpeg
Hello Steve,
Glad you enjoyed the video . I remember meeting you at CTO and also remember your setup. It was nice of you to introduce yourself to me there. I don’t remember what you look like though because I met so many collectors there those two days. CTO was amazing!! Not sure about Dixie because it’s quite the drive from California. I hope you can attend Iowa Gas sometime. You brought so many nice petroleum collectibles to sell. I remember chatting with one of my channel subscribers about a visible you were selling. He had questions about what I thought it was worth and a few technical questions. I think he ended up buying it from you.
Another fun to watch video Rob! Thanks for going to all the trouble to produce these for our enjoyment!
Posted By: JackJ Re: Southern California backyard collection video tou! - Wed Jan 18 2023 12:50 AM
Great collection and great video. Love the Richfield National pump. What a beauty. - Jack J.
Originally Posted by SandPCollector
Another fun to watch video Rob! Thanks for going to all the trouble to produce these for our enjoyment!

You’re welcome!!! Glad you enjoy the videos. It has been a fun hobby and shooting videos gives me a chance to see more cool stuff and meet new people.
Glad you enjoyed the video. That National is a beautiful pump!!! He would not sell it! I understand why.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk