Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Gas Pump Rob Look at this ugly and interesting pump I bought! - Thu May 05 2022 02:35 PM
It finally happened after 12 years of follow up phone calls etc. This is the best example of this pump I have ever found. Please show support to my YouTube channel and leave a thumbs up or comment on the actual channel if you like content like this . Thank you to all who have followed my videos.

Rob

https://youtu.be/_RFTe1iaucQ
persistence pays off, that is a true antique -

nice addition too the pump collection .. ... cool
Posted By: JackJ Re: Look at this ugly and interesting pump I bought! - Thu May 05 2022 05:21 PM
Thanks for sharing. I always enjoy your videos. - Jack J.
Great video as always. Here is a thread with pictures of Bruce Wittig's Joy pumps and some discussion from the Professor of Gas Pumps..Dick Bennett
http://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=527253#Post527253
Cool finds Rob.
Originally Posted by advertologist
persistence pays off, that is a true antique -

nice addition too the pump collection .. ... cool

Thank you Randy! It’s a interesting looking local
pump . I was shocked when he told me to come over to buy it.

Rob
Originally Posted by MetroPetro
Cool finds Rob.

Thank you ! Probably not a pump
you would find in NJ!

Rob
Originally Posted by Gasman84470
Great video as always. Here is a thread with pictures of Bruce Wittig's Joy pumps and some discussion from the Professor of Gas Pumps..Dick Bennett
http://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=527253#Post527253

Thank you Fred! Great information and seeing Dick’s posts brings back great memories.

Take Care,
Rob
Problem is now on every news or utube channel it seems you have to watch a commercial first. I just do not watch any of it.
Craig , I am sorry to inconvenience you with commercials. I understand how you feel. On the flip side commercials are the only way to generate revenue to keep the networks in business . In case any of you are wondering about the commercials on my channel, I produce the videos for the love of the hobby not for money. I have recouped about $400.00 so far from the commercials over a two year period. My videos are not very popular with the mainstream YouTube videos. I have spent thousands on fuel, equipment, hotels plus endless hours learning how to edit etc because I love the hobby and the collectors. I work hard repairing cars for a living. This is strictly a hobby for me. So feel no obligation to watch the video or commercials.

GPR
Posted By: Smoketree Re: Look at this ugly and interesting pump I bought! - Sat May 14 2022 02:53 PM
Craig:
The short ads on YouTube are about 5 seconds long, and after about 5 seconds on the longer ads a button pops up that will let you skip the rest of the commercial. So you just have to wait about 10 seconds total to get to the good stuff.
Rob's videos are certainly worth the wait.
Originally Posted by Smoketree
Craig:
The short ads on YouTube are about 5 seconds long, and after about 5 seconds on the longer ads a button pops up that will let you skip the rest of the commercial. So you just have to wait about 10 seconds total to get to the good stuff.
Rob's videos are certainly worth the wait.

Thank you Greg.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk