Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: speeder3 My Husky collection Part 5: other stuff - Mon Aug 05 2019 01:01 AM
This post will show the last of the items I've actually photographed. I need to take pics of the rest of my stuff at some point and will share them with you as I get the chance.

I have several Husky credit cards in my collection (both grandfathers, an uncle and my dad's cards) but this sample card is pretty cool. I really like that it has the Frontier/Beeline logos on the front. I have a small collection of Frontier stuff that I will share at some point, too.

And next is the only Husky advertising writing instrument that I have. This one has a little sliding cylinder near the top. When you are writing with the pencil, the cylinder is visible and reads, "Husky Oil & Refining LTD. Calgary Refineries at: Lloydminster Moose Jaw Port Williams." If you turn the pencil on end, the cylinder slides up out of view to reveal the Husky logo on a pole (ala the gas station signs).

Attached picture Credit card_sample_01.jpg
Attached picture Pencil_01.jpg
Attached picture Pencil_02.jpg
Posted By: speeder3 Re: My Husky collection Part 5: other stuff - Mon Aug 05 2019 01:03 AM
I like to collect paper items, too. Here are some examples of Husky stationery.

Attached picture Envelope_multi-color_01.jpg
Attached picture Envelope_multi-color_02.jpg
Attached picture Envelope_air mail_01.jpg
Attached picture Stationery_blue_01.jpg
Posted By: minuteman Re: My Husky collection Part 5: other stuff - Mon Aug 05 2019 03:02 PM
Email me your address and I will send you some
Free stuff.
Posted By: speeder3 Re: My Husky collection Part 5: other stuff - Tue Aug 06 2019 01:52 PM
You got it, minuteman. Thanks!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk