Oldgas.com Home
smile back to the regular program. Let's see what you've picked up this past week.

Attached picture Week 4 - and 30 Copy - Copy.JPG
Here are mine for last week. smile

Attached picture IMG_5354.jpg
Attached picture IMG_5353.jpg
found a nice tokheim..

Attached picture 850 sq.jpg
One upgrade for me. Copper version too which is nice
a hat badge for me.. ... cool

Attached picture IMG_1948[1].JPG
Got this sign for Christmas and had Lowright create on of his brackets for it. Turned out fantastic! So much so, it made it into the house!

Attached picture image.jpeg
Originally Posted By minuteman
found a nice tokheim..

Lets see your buys of the week from October smile
Posted By: mpoole Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" Jan 1st - Jan 10th 2016 - Mon Jan 11 2016 12:20 PM
Picked up this sign and pole, sign was painted over at one time but should clean up nice.

Posted By: The Rip Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" Jan 1st - Jan 10th 2016 - Mon Jan 11 2016 01:45 PM
I have not posted for a few weeks. I was fortunate to pick up some nice Mobil cans a Lubrite rack and jar. A windshield sprayer and ash tray as a christmas gift from a great friend!

Attached picture DSC_6637.JPG
Attached picture DSC_6639.JPG
Attached picture DSC_6640.JPG
Attached picture DSC_6650_1.JPG
Posted By: The Rip Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" Jan 1st - Jan 10th 2016 - Mon Jan 11 2016 01:45 PM
Few more

Attached picture DSC_6645.JPG
Attached picture DSC_6646.JPG
Attached picture DSC_6648.JPG
Posted By: The Rip Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" Jan 1st - Jan 10th 2016 - Mon Jan 11 2016 01:47 PM
Two nice pump plates, the Mobilgas open a is really nice.

Attached picture DSC_6651.JPG
Attached picture _20160105_053328.JPG
Attached picture DSC_6515.JPG
Posted By: rbonitz Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" Jan 1st - Jan 10th 2016 - Mon Jan 11 2016 02:34 PM

A long search but finally found my ADC at the Kyle Moore auction...
Congratulations Ray! You bought that pump a lot cheaper than I thought it would go! The stars aligned for you and it must have been meant to be!! Color me jealous!
Posted By: T-way Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" Jan 1st - Jan 10th 2016 - Mon Jan 11 2016 03:01 PM
Took a year and a half - but I finally found a 13.25" Gill body for my DERBY ETHYL lenses.

Attached picture Derby-Ethyl-Side-A.jpg
Posted By: BryceG Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" Jan 1st - Jan 10th 2016 - Mon Jan 11 2016 04:41 PM
found a few pumps locally while off work for New Years... and then picked up the Red Crown and the pump plates late last week. I really fell in love with the 36B, I still enjoy looking at it everytime I'm in my garage.

Attached picture 1-10 4.jpg
Attached picture 1-10 1.jpg
Attached picture 1-10 3.jpg
Attached picture 1-10 2.jpg
Posted By: The Rip Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" Jan 1st - Jan 10th 2016 - Mon Jan 11 2016 08:08 PM
Couple mre I forgot about.

Attached picture $_3_1.JPG
Attached picture DSC_6107_1.JPG
Got two qts and two family herilooms

Picked up this sign Saturday. It came from the bottom of a creek bed by Spearville, KS. It is rough, but I have never seen another with the arrow??

Attached picture IMG_0043.jpg
Originally Posted By bsplichal95
Picked up this sign Saturday. It came from the bottom of a creek bed by Spearville, KS. It is rough, but I have never seen another with the arrow??

I really like this !!!!!!Great find . Ya it may be a little rough but great story , great sign and a Canadian company back in the day .
A couple items for me from last week.

A new 8x12 Texaco pump plate to go with my other small ones.

a couple Battery display sign`s...
Alan
I keep saying that I'm not a can collector, but I bought 3 new cans last week! LOL
The Star Premium was purchased on ebay, and comes from a subsidiary of Cities Service. I have a 42 inch porcelain sign to go with it.
The Veltex comes from another Old Gasser, and is something I have been looking for to compliment my Veltex signage.
The Cities Service anti freeze quart was obtained thru a trade with yet another Old Gasser.
I still think that I'm not a can collector, but I do have quite a few! LOL

Attached picture Can Trio.jpg
Posted By: BryceG Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" Jan 1st - Jan 10th 2016 - Wed Jan 13 2016 02:49 PM
Originally Posted By K W FRITH
I still think that I'm not a can collector

in that case, you won't mind parting with your Koolmotor Aero quart! smile
Awesome 8 x 12s
since you aren`t you can part with the cities anti-freeze!!! lol
plus I see your buying Tydol cans!!!! your hooked my friend!!

Alan
Originally Posted By K W FRITH
I keep saying that I'm not a can collector, but I bought 3 new cans last week! LOL

they kinda grow on ya!.. ... cool
Posted By: 60wayne Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" Jan 1st - Jan 10th 2016 - Thu Jan 14 2016 09:33 PM
A few things.

Attached picture IMG_3072.JPG
Attached picture IMG_3081.JPG
Attached picture IMG_3082.JPG
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk