Oldgas.com Home

Thanks Everybody! smile
I picked up this pair of Milton filler faucets at a small auto swap meet just out of town the other week. Really surprised to see some this far north as I don't think they would have been used on an outdoor air pump. Possibly for use indoors since everything outside is frozen here for 6 months of the year. I have already replaced the repro that I have with the brass one on my Islander which also has the original air chuck from my dad's station from the 1960s. The other I will keep in the package. Just too cool to take apart. Cheers, Don.

my token of the week ... cool

Attached picture IMG_1512[1].JPG
Picked up this early Hood Tire man and Double sided Bear Service sign....

Got this cool General Petrolum oiler this week. First I have seen.

Still need the Mobilheat version to complete the set of Taverns that were given away.

Dan

Posted By: keithia Re: BOTW: "BUYS OF THE WEEK!" - MAY 11th - 17th, 2015 - Sun May 17 2015 11:26 PM
Racecop picked up this porcelain Rapidayton pump.

Attached picture untitled1.png
Attached picture untitled2.png
Picked up these at a recent auction.

Can't wait to get this one into the basement next to its brother pump, a bowser 300.
Posted By: dundign Re: BOTW: "BUYS OF THE WEEK!" - MAY 11th - 17th, 2015 - Mon May 18 2015 12:28 AM
Scott nice job on the pump !! Like it a lot .. Tom
Wow. Great pump Scott.

Attached picture 051615 017.jpg
Attached picture 051615 023.jpg
Cool can I picked up at the Michigan gas show and I've been searching for this headlight to complete my bike for a while and finally got one!

My buys from MI gas. Great show!!

Attached picture image.jpg
Posted By: gaspumpg Re: BOTW: "BUYS OF THE WEEK!" - MAY 11th - 17th, 2015 - Mon May 18 2015 01:50 AM
Not big into paper or cardboard collectibles, but I picked up this Mobil service chart for 1957-1966 vehicles.

Attached picture phpWMDtkPPM.jpg
Attached picture phpz92XxMPM.jpg
Got this general sign 1/2 mile from me a guy had tucked away in the corner of his garage and the citie service

Attached picture image.jpg
Got lucky this week.

Posted By: bwfergus Re: BOTW: "BUYS OF THE WEEK!" - MAY 11th - 17th, 2015 - Mon May 18 2015 02:57 AM
I noticed this sign about 8 months ago tucked away in a carport. I finally got the guts to knock on the guys door. No answer. Left my name, number, and message. He calls me back a hour later, and the sign is now mine! It's solid wood with a iron frame going around the edge!

Nice buys everyone. Here's a few for me. Fold up Danger sign used by tanker truck delivering gasoline to Stations.

Attached picture rsz_gasoline_delivery_no_smoking_curb_sign_ssp-1.jpg
Attached picture rsz_gilbarco_pedestal_airmeter-1.jpg
Attached picture rsz_ba_credit_cards-1.jpg
Attached picture rsz_1ford_customer_relations_award_1969-1.jpg
Studebaker cans, all the STP cans are the Studebaker Corporation cans.

Attached picture rsz_misc_cans-59.jpg
Attached picture rsz_sulflo_cutting_oil_dst-1.jpg
Posted By: The Rip Re: BOTW: "BUYS OF THE WEEK!" - MAY 11th - 17th, 2015 - Mon May 18 2015 01:06 PM
Picked up this nice 5 quart can from Paul on Saturday at Monroe in Wa. Thank you!
Also picked up these three Out board cans and the Socony brush at the show.

Attached picture DSC_2457.JPG
Attached picture DSC_2458.JPG
Attached picture DSC_2459.JPG
Attached picture DSC_2461.JPG
Posted By: The Rip Re: BOTW: "BUYS OF THE WEEK!" - MAY 11th - 17th, 2015 - Mon May 18 2015 01:09 PM
Also got in a Lubrite 5 Quart, a nice 2.5 gallon outboard, and a few other cans.

Attached picture DSC_2368.JPG
Attached picture DSC_2383.JPG
Attached picture DSC_2373.JPG
Attached picture DSC_2374.JPG
Posted By: BryceG Re: BOTW: "BUYS OF THE WEEK!" - MAY 11th - 17th, 2015 - Mon May 18 2015 01:21 PM
a cities 5qt can that I had not seen before, there is another version of cisco solvent 5qt that I've seen a few of... but had not seen this one until it showed up last week.

Attached picture cities5qt.jpg
Great stuff everybody !! John, That Marathon Derrick can is COOL !!
Just came in the mail. Probably the coolest item I have gotten in a long time!
Dan

Nice stuff so far everyone!
couple things

Attached picture firestone tires 1.jpg

Description: p
Attached picture firestone tires 2.jpg
Attached picture ac 1.jpg
Went to a sale and nice not to pay for shipping.

Attached picture can pile.jpg
Attached picture bottom pile.jpg
Attached picture left side pile.jpg
Attached picture top pile.jpg
The glass bottle has a vent I never seen before.

Attached picture vented bottle.jpg
Posted By: Blackout Re: BOTW: "BUYS OF THE WEEK!" - MAY 11th - 17th, 2015 - Tue May 19 2015 06:47 PM
Stewart Warner-Alemite grease/oil/air reel setup
Posted By: Blackout Re: BOTW: "BUYS OF THE WEEK!" - MAY 11th - 17th, 2015 - Tue May 19 2015 08:27 PM
had this dropped off also
Posted By: shawn Re: BOTW: "BUYS OF THE WEEK!" - MAY 11th - 17th, 2015 - Wed May 20 2015 12:35 AM
Originally Posted By: hotroddeuce
had this dropped off also

beautiful pump!!
still looking for one of those
Posted By: shawn Re: BOTW: "BUYS OF THE WEEK!" - MAY 11th - 17th, 2015 - Wed May 20 2015 12:38 AM

love the green Texaco can--have to find one of those. the old Texaco cans are one of my favourites!!
Originally Posted By: MORE RUST
Went to a sale and nice not to pay for shipping.
Posted By: jwood7 Re: BOTW: "BUYS OF THE WEEK!" - MAY 11th - 17th, 2015 - Wed May 20 2015 12:41 AM
Been really busy. This has been my best pick up of the past couple weeks. Great sign just too bad the condition is so off.

Attached picture golden west sm.jpg
Excellent stuff so far everyone!
Here are my botw. The ash tray my father-in-law found at an estate sale for me. The Distributor's name was the supplier for my wife's grandfathers phillips 66 station in Yates Center Kansas...Love it! Now to find something from his station Woody's truck stop phillips 66.

Attached picture IMG_4062.jpg
Attached picture IMG_4049.jpg
Attached picture IMG_4055.jpg
Attached picture IMG_4059.jpg
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk