Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Rabbitman Mobiloil cabinet for sale - Wed Feb 10 2021 12:41 AM
Nice cabinet that I just finished up in time to deliver to "It's a Gas" show in Lebanon, MO this weekend. A really straight cabinet with all of the shelves. Doors work good, this one has the slide latches in the door channel and they work. New electrical line to the bulb socket but no brass globe mount. I can throw in a standard globe ring if you need one. The body is pretty straight as these cabinets go with the usual dents and dings from the years. I did sandblast all of the residual rust before I painted it but I didn't completely smooth out the old paint everywhere so it looks pretty original. I had thought about a rustoration but ran out of patience...It has one nice repro porcelain sign that comes with it. If you've looked at many of these I think you will be happy with this one. The market on them is all over the place but I've seen rough ones sell for close to what I need for this one. Can deliver to Lebanon Friday if paid for. If you're not going maybe somebody you know is and could haul it for you. Local pickup is fine too and I can hold as long as needed if paid for. Shipping these things is pretty costly so rather not ship it if possible. Looking for $2,000 or close.

Attached picture IMG_3589.jpg
Attached picture IMG_3590.jpg
Attached picture IMG_3591.jpg
Attached picture IMG_3593.jpg
Posted By: Rabbitman Re: Mobiloil cabinet for sale - Sat Jul 24 2021 11:16 PM
Items to Iowagas:

Mobiloil cabinet still available, didn’t sell before Lebanon.

Nice triple lubester $1200

Nice 12X24 cylinder. Couple of scratches but no cracks or bb hits. $650

No shipping on these items but can hold if paid for or free ride to Iowagas for pickup or handoff.

Attached picture 270132AB-8BB0-4451-9299-506FC61686C2.jpeg
Attached picture 14435063-46BA-4B99-B459-8E5643A875FE.jpeg
Posted By: Rabbitman Re: Mobiloil cabinet for sale - Sat Jul 31 2021 05:54 PM
Price lowered to $895 on the lubester. Need it out of my way.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk