Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Tccknight Porcelain "specialized lubrication" stand w/tools - Thu Mar 31 2016 02:41 AM
My first post for sale, pics hopefully work.
Nice original heavy duty stand (50"x15") with very nice porcelain sign (Veribrite signs-chicago). Original tools (Alemite cooperation, Chicago) that have numbers on them, so thinking its all the original stuff. Even has what appears to be the original glass bottles full of old oil. Has been cleaned up but no touch ups. Not an expert and can't find another (maybe one of the experts on here has some info). Assume it would have been from the 30s & maybe Shell based on the colors but there are no markings. $1600 based on the investment and coolness.

Attached picture display.jpg
Attached picture back.jpg
Attached picture just sign.jpg
Posted By: hotcidr Re: Porcelain "specialized lubrication" stand w/tools - Thu Mar 31 2016 02:46 PM
nice piece and great price
...what are the black circles behind the hooks?
Posted By: 63shelby Re: Porcelain "specialized lubrication" stand w/tools - Thu Mar 31 2016 04:21 PM
Originally Posted By gulfiend!
...what are the black circles behind the hooks?

Looks to be some sort of "padding" or protection to avoid chipping when guns are installed ? Just a guess
Posted By: aquatic Re: Porcelain "specialized lubrication" stand w/tools - Thu Mar 31 2016 07:16 PM
PM sent
Posted By: aquatic Re: Porcelain "specialized lubrication" stand w/tools - Thu Mar 31 2016 07:21 PM
I will take it ---
The OP said " maybe Shell based on the colors " however it doesn't look like Shell to me. What do others think about the Company of Origin?
Whatever company it is it is in great condition.
sold, pending payment.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk