Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: gasoildude Cities Service Globes For Sale. - Sat Jan 25 2014 03:41 PM
I have this Cities Service clover globe & 15in lenses for sale. First off is the clover globe. The lenses are in great shape with good color & little to no scratches. There is a small chip in one of the lenses "second pic" at about 5 o'clock witch can hardly be noticed unless you look for it. The body does have a crack in it but is still very solid & once it is displayed you cant see it anyways also a chip out of the base "pic 2". It looks like it has been there for a very long time & has not got any worse since I have owned it. Asking $2100 obo & can deliver to Peotone or possibly Columbus gas shows as long as it is paid for no extra charge.

Posted By: gasoildude Re: Cities Service Globes For Sale. - Sat Jan 25 2014 03:46 PM
Next up is a set of 15 inch lenses for a medal body. Both are in excellent condition. On the lens on the right there is a scratch on the inside at about 2 o'clock on the clover. The dark spot on the back of the lens on the right or second pic is gone. It was some dirt on the back that I cleaned off. Asking $650 obo & can deliver to Peotone or possibly Columbus gas shows as long as it is paid for no extra charge.

Posted By: gasoildude Re: Cities Service Globes For Sale. - Sat Jan 25 2014 03:56 PM
15 inch lenses sold pending payment smile
Posted By: gasoildude Re: Cities Service Globes For Sale. - Sun Jan 26 2014 05:08 PM
Considering the crack Im going to lower the price to $1650 firm.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk