Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: cormy HURST Hydraulic Fluid quart cans.. Jaws of Life - Wed Jan 18 2012 02:42 AM
Time to get rid of these. I have about 17 cans they are metal. All full and about the same condition most in good shape one or two with a dent. Have not been cleaned.

What you see is what you get. $5.00 each. Shipping will be determined after I box up and take to either PO or FedEx.

Let me know how many you want. Paypal best Money Order ok too.

Attached picture tex n umbers 002 (Large).jpg
Attached picture tex n umbers 003 (Large).jpg
Attached picture tex n umbers 004 (Large).jpg
Attached picture tex n umbers 001 (Large) (Medium).jpg
I'll take two. Zip code 39208
Posted By: Signal Oil Re: HURST Hydraulic Fluid quart cans.. Jaws of Life - Wed Jan 18 2012 02:51 AM
I will take one. Zip code 98001
I would like to get 3 of the cans. Zip is 77479
Posted By: cormy Re: HURST Hydraulic Fluid quart cans.. Jaws of Life - Wed Jan 18 2012 03:55 AM
11 cans left..
I'll purchase three cans. Zip 98247.
Posted By: cormy Re: HURST Hydraulic Fluid quart cans.. Jaws of Life - Wed Jan 18 2012 04:01 AM
2 cans left..please post on here if you want them.

I will be getting boxes and taking to the PO in the next few days so everybody who bought some will be contacted with total cost.
Thanks.
Posted By: thermactor Re: HURST Hydraulic Fluid quart cans.. Jaws of Life - Wed Jan 18 2012 06:20 AM
Will take one to 62521. Thanks!
Posted By: nochevys Re: HURST Hydraulic Fluid quart cans.. Jaws of Life - Wed Jan 18 2012 11:12 AM
I'll take 1 if still available 13461.
Thanks...
Posted By: dice. Re: HURST Hydraulic Fluid quart cans.. Jaws of Life - Wed Jan 18 2012 11:44 AM
ill take 2
Posted By: chadrock00 Re: HURST Hydraulic Fluid quart cans.. Jaws of Life - Wed Jan 18 2012 12:15 PM
I'll take one or two, if you still have any. Thanks
Posted By: cormy Re: HURST Hydraulic Fluid quart cans.. Jaws of Life - Wed Jan 18 2012 12:59 PM
All cans are spoken for. Nochevys got the last one.

Like I said before guys I will attempt to find the cheapest shipping method in the next few days and get back to all of you.

Thanks..
Thanks Chris. Just received total amount due with shipping. PM and payment sent.
Thank-you,
Posted By: nochevys Re: HURST Hydraulic Fluid quart cans.. Jaws of Life - Thu Jan 19 2012 03:16 AM
payment sent

Thank you...
Posted By: cormy Re: HURST Hydraulic Fluid quart cans.. Jaws of Life - Sat Jan 21 2012 03:35 PM
All the cans have been shipped...thanks!
Posted By: s932 Re: HURST Hydraulic Fluid quart cans.. Jaws of Life - Sat Jan 21 2012 04:05 PM
I have seen our mechanic at work throw these things away, not anymore lol. Just a little FYI if you are going to drain these cans try not to get any on you some people are very allergic to this stuff. Dont no if hurst put something in there hydraulic fluid or what. We have since quit using it at the fire dept because most of us were allergic to it. You break out with hives and such not to bad but annoying for a few days.
My cans arrived all dented and leaking as seen in the photo's. Poorly packed with minimal packing between cans. What a wastse of cans and money!

Attached picture Hurst Cans1.jpg
Attached picture Hurst Cans3.jpg
Attached picture Hurst Cans2.jpg
Attached picture Hurst Cans4.jpg
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk