Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: GMCcollector Hello From Wisconsin - Thu Jan 25 2018 01:28 PM
Hello everybody ! My name is Jon , I've been a die hard Chevrolet and GMC guy since my older brother brain washed me from the time I could build model cars . What he didn't realize is that it would also become my life. I've collected many cars and trucks over a period of the last 30 years and have tried to learn as much about them as I possibly can. The one thing I regret is not paying more attention to where these vehicles were sold new , the dealerships ! I spent quite a bit of time in the last 10-15 years leaning about the signs and memorabilia but its overwhelming ! I've already spent many hours researching on this group and I can see I have a lot to learn about Gas and Oil along with my own addiction . Anyway , I hope I can add something to the group in a way that will help others and build some new friendships along the way .Thank you for allowing me to join.
Posted By: Wasatch Man Re: Hello From Wisconsin - Thu Jan 25 2018 01:41 PM
Welcome . This is a fun place to hang out .
Posted By: SandPCollector Re: Hello From Wisconsin - Thu Jan 25 2018 03:07 PM
Welcome to Oldgas.
Posted By: JimT Re: Hello From Wisconsin - Thu Jan 25 2018 03:44 PM
Nice. Welcome.
Posted By: advertologist Re: Hello From Wisconsin - Thu Jan 25 2018 05:19 PM
welcome aboard .. ... cool
Posted By: Scott Baselt Re: Hello From Wisconsin - Sat Jan 27 2018 09:40 PM
Welcome from a former Wisconsinite.
Posted By: Speedracer Re: Hello From Wisconsin - Sun Jan 28 2018 06:50 AM
Jon,

Welcome to a great website. I am currently in the market for a 1947-1953 Chevrolet pick-up if you have a spare laying around, taking up space. wink

Have fun with the website, it's a wealth of information,
-Steve
Posted By: Young's Union Re: Hello From Wisconsin - Sun Jan 28 2018 09:32 PM
Welcome Jon-

Good to see you have joined this group!! You have ventured out from the Chevrolet truck group!!

Jim
Posted By: bsplichal95 Re: Hello From Wisconsin - Tue Jan 30 2018 02:51 AM
Welcome to OldGas!
Posted By: pickurt Re: Hello From Wisconsin - Sun Feb 11 2018 03:12 PM
Welcome.