Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: tulareone Gasoline Alley 11-annual get- together Tulare ca - Thu Sep 26 2019 12:19 AM
Oct - 11-12 — you guys are invited to our 11 annual get together — the locals collectors from our area and we get a couple of long distant people also coming to sell — Jim from Oregon — spencer Davis front south carolinia — Jacob from Las Vegas— Mark from San Diego these guy like my self buy up all year to sell at the oct get together — not to forget the fellow local collecters —from Modesto - Bakersfield with out these guy they make the shows — hope to see some new faces — address. 1826 n west st Tulare ca —— if you want to be a vender please advise limited spaces — 559-805-6608

Strongly suggest friday as that is the main day —. Thank you Ruben ——- can someone rotate the image thanks

Attached picture Tulare2019.jpg
image rotated .. ... cool

Attached File
1gb.PNG  (285 downloads)
Posted By: tulareone Re: Gasoline Alley 11-annual get- together Tulare ca - Thu Sep 26 2019 01:53 PM
Thanks randy
Posted By: hawkike Re: Gasoline Alley 11-annual get- together Tulare ca - Thu Sep 26 2019 05:38 PM
Originally Posted by tulareone
Oct - 11-12 — you guys are invited to our 11 annual get together — the locals collectors from our area and we get a couple of long distant people also coming to sell — Jim from Oregon — spencer Davis front south carolinia — Jacob from Las Vegas— Mark from San Diego these guy like my self buy up all year to sell at the oct get together — not to forget the fellow local collecters —from Modesto - Bakersfield with out these guy they make the shows — hope to see some new faces — address. 1826 n west st Tulare ca —— if you want to be a vender please advise limited spaces — 559-805-6608

Strongly suggest friday as that is the main day —. Thank you Ruben ——- can someone rotate the image thanks

Spanish signs like this?--Tin.

Attached picture DSCN0114.JPG
Posted By: tulareone Re: Gasoline Alley 11-annual get- together Tulare ca - Thu Sep 26 2019 11:48 PM
A little to new for me only because it painted — I think I have about 15 porcelain Spanish signs — my dream sign would be the sinclair key hole sign with the roster if it was affordable I don’t care about condition — my sign are out side and the weather just destroy them if there painted — Ruben
Posted By: hawkike Re: Gasoline Alley 11-annual get- together Tulare ca - Thu Sep 26 2019 11:54 PM
Originally Posted by tulareone
A little to new for me only because it painted — I think I have about 15 porcelain Spanish signs — my dream sign would be the sinclair key hole sign with the roster if it was affordable I don’t care about condition — my sign are out side and the weather just destroy them if there painted — Ruben

10-4!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk