Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: st.rod Is there a market 36B top and Staitionliter tower - Sun Sep 18 2016 09:07 PM
Title says it all
Probably one of the best markets in the pump collectors world!!
I can't think of a more sought after piece than the 36B, stationlighter/top combo! If not the most sought after, then its sure up there at the front of the pack!
Posted By: st.rod Re: Is there a market 36B top and Staitionliter tower - Mon Sep 19 2016 11:44 AM
Thanks Kevin, Have had one along time. The 36B Top is perfect I bought it from you. Lots of Colorado folks have seen this piece.

Larry

Attached picture B tower.JPG
Posted By: G Jones Re: Is there a market 36B top and Staitionliter tower - Mon Sep 19 2016 03:33 PM
awesome piece. Found the pump 20 years ago in Iowa. Been looking for that stationlighter ever since.
Posted By: hornsrus Re: Is there a market 36B top and Staitionliter tower - Wed Sep 21 2016 11:32 AM
vicks 66 has new skins for them. charley
Great piece!
Posted By: DuceCpe Re: Is there a market 36B top and Staitionliter tower - Sat Sep 24 2016 02:17 AM
We have the top and multiple pumps just Need the station lighter!
Posted By: hornsrus Re: Is there a market 36B top and Staitionliter tower - Wed Sep 28 2016 11:43 PM
i made the skins for vics 66 ,i am now working on a complete pole for the 36-b,except the yolk and light shade, you will have to have a shade and yolk from a pole light that is the same as the one on the tower. i will keep you posted. charley
Posted By: chevyll Re: Is there a market 36B top and Staitionliter tower - Sat Oct 22 2016 11:22 PM
better sell your original while its worth something
That whole set up is beautiful!!!! Would love to see it on a pump!!
Posted By: st.rod Re: Is there a market 36B top and Staitionliter tower - Sun Oct 23 2016 03:09 PM
Originally Posted By hornsrus
i made the skins for vics 66 ,i am now working on a complete pole for the 36-b,except the yolk and light shade, you will have to have a shade and yolk from a pole light that is the same as the one on the tower. i will keep you posted. charley

Wrong Charlie! The yoke on a pole light is not the same. These are unique to the station lighter
Posted By: hornsrus Re: Is there a market 36B top and Staitionliter tower - Sun Oct 23 2016 08:42 PM
i know that!!! the one i am talking about is made i think by tokimem also, it is the closest i have seen.i will have pics soon. i just put the frist one on my 36-b. charley
Posted By: hornsrus Re: Is there a market 36B top and Staitionliter tower - Thu Oct 27 2016 12:27 AM
the new ones will be a little drifernt so they should not hurt the value of the org ones.charley
Posted By: hornsrus Re: Is there a market 36B top and Staitionliter tower - Tue Nov 01 2016 01:46 AM
here is the right pole light you will need to use the new 36-b tower kit i will have finished soon. e-bay # 142165732803.there should be a lot of these, i know of 6 right now. charley
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk