Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Esse's Garage Looking For Some Oilzum stuff for my collection. - Sun Apr 27 2014 03:12 PM
Looking to add to my Oilzum Collection, looking for more quarts of all Metal Versions. Don't want any composite cans. Also looking for Nice Oilzum Grease Cans prefer the older Orange style but may be interested in other versions also. PM me with what you have for sale or email me pictures. My email address is in my Profile. Willing to pay top dollar or also willing to trade I have a lot of Quart Cans that I would be willing to part with from mid range to High end quarts for the right Oilzum stuff.

Thanks

Nice display
this guy had 2 of these on ebay, you might check too see if he has anymore.. cool

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Old-Oilzum-1-LB-...2-/251509805598
Very nice display!!!
Excellent looking display, Jason!
I know that the metal brackets that hold your two porcelain signs together and make them into a curb sign have been reproduced. The set I saw was very nicely done. I can probably get you a name if you would be interested?
Originally Posted By: Wes Maxwell
I know that the metal brackets that hold your two porcelain signs together and make them into a curb sign have been reproduced. The set I saw was very nicely done. I can probably get you a name if you would be interested?

Thanks Wes, I contacted you awhile back about that. I contacted the guy and he said the guy that made them for him no longer does but he was going to get the equipment to start doing them.
Here are some pictures of what I might possibly Trade..... Thanks

Posted By: cig31 Re: Looking For Some Oilzum stuff for my collection. - Sun Apr 27 2014 11:03 PM
Jason
That blue husky needs to come to Oklahoma!
Chad
Originally Posted By: cig31
Jason
That blue husky needs to come to Oklahoma!
Chad

Oilzum Break-In quart needs to come to Minnesota along with some of that other Oilzum stuff you have!!
Jason, I have a couple Oilzum cans on ebay. I don't think I can list them in this catagory. I'll put them in the For Sale section.
Originally Posted By: oltoydoc@vintagegas.com
Jason, I have a couple Oilzum cans on ebay. I don't think I can list them in this catagory. I'll put them in the For Sale section.

Thanks Don, I will take a look.
Posted By: Oldgas Re: Looking For Some Oilzum stuff for my collection. - Fri May 02 2014 03:30 PM
Originally Posted By: oltoydoc@vintagegas.com
Jason, I have a couple Oilzum cans on ebay. I don't think I can list them in this catagory.

Don,
If you are responding to a "Want to Buy" with items that the members asked for, you certainly can post them in a reply on this forum. If it is an eBay item, we'd appreciate it if you'd put the auction number and title rather than a full link to the auction.
Not sure if you have this one? Not perfect but nice.

Champlinman I sent you a PM.
That grease can is nice and I think it's a pretty early one!
Glad it arrived safe and that I was able to help you expand your Oilzum collection. I was happy with the trade as well. Todd.
Originally Posted By: champlinman
Glad it arrived safe and that I was able to help you expand your Oilzum collection. I was happy with the trade as well. Todd.

Thanks for working a deal with me. Love the. Grease can. Hope you are happy with your can. Thanks Again!!

Still looking for more Oilzum stuff.
awesome display Jason!!! wish I could help you ,but no cans here..Alan
Still Looking for more Oilzum stuff. Picked up a few items this past week, but need more!!!

I am willing to trade some of my good quarts for the right Oilzum stuff. Thanks!!
Still looking to add More!!!

Still looking for more Oilzum to ad to my collection.

Still Looking to Add More. Thanks!!

Like to add some more Oilzum stuff to my collection!! PM or email pictures and prices to hotwheelgod@yahoo.com Thanks

Still looking!! Thanks
What do Ya Got?? Would like to add something Interesting to my Oilzum Collection! Thanks
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk