Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: SCH1960 A New Life.... - Thu Mar 23 2017 02:29 PM
At age 55 I have to start all over so my new adventure will be traveling the USA and attempting to make some money setting up at car and antique shows.... thus I am looking for a group of signs I can buy between $1000 - $2000 for now and to resell at the shows to make some money to live off of. I prefer pump signs and smaller ones as they are easier to travel with as my home is now a travel trailer and I have no where to store things, or want to pay for storage as I travel. I am hoping someone has duplicates or wanting to start getting rid of some of their collection... after reading about all the fakes on EBaY on here I am scared of buying things there.... Thanks in advance Stuart
Posted By: thom2247 Re: A New Life.... - Thu Mar 23 2017 03:40 PM
pm sent!
Posted By: Bill jr Re: A New Life.... - Thu Mar 23 2017 04:14 PM
pm sent
Posted By: ironheadtom Re: A New Life.... - Thu Mar 23 2017 04:19 PM
Stuart I had to start over at 54 and not wanting to be interviewed by 20 year old kids for a job, I did something similar to what you're doing. I'm not making a killing and definitely have to hustle, but I'm really enjoying it and haven't looked back. Here's to your new adventure!
Posted By: RetroPetro Re: A New Life.... - Sat Mar 25 2017 01:42 PM
Hi Stuart, if you are heading east I will have a couple dozen original pump signs and about 75 other types of smaller signs at the April 9th show in Pompton Lakes, NJ.

Good luck to you in your pursuit, enjoy your travels and be safe on the road.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk