Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: huskybob Bankers Petroleum Co. DIAMOND GAS - Fri Jun 13 2014 06:58 AM
I've got 2 of these 30" porcelain signs.... one is single sided and the other is double sided.... the darker color is actually a very dark blue and not black like it appears in the picture.

Just wondering if anyone on here had any information about the company..... the signs came out of Spokane.

Posted By: Bob Richards Re: Bankers Petroleum Co. DIAMOND GAS - Fri Jun 13 2014 09:24 AM
A great looking sign, Bob!

One, I am not familiar with!
Posted By: 2 Gallon Luke Re: Bankers Petroleum Co. DIAMOND GAS - Fri Jun 13 2014 09:37 AM
It appears as if we may have a new discovery! They just keep coming...
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: Bankers Petroleum Co. DIAMOND GAS - Fri Jun 13 2014 02:49 PM
Past discovery, still looking for info.
Posted By: huskybob Re: Bankers Petroleum Co. DIAMOND GAS - Fri Jun 13 2014 04:36 PM
Dick's right..... I posted this link a couple of years ago

http://oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?u...true#Post309196

and one even before that, but I couldn't find that one.
I was hoping with all the newer members on here that someone might know a little be more about it.

Thanks for any and all help,
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: Bankers Petroleum Co. DIAMOND GAS - Fri Jun 13 2014 04:46 PM
Check the archives of local library/museum/city records/old phone books/Old Farts around town.
Posted By: huskybob Re: Bankers Petroleum Co. DIAMOND GAS - Sun Jun 15 2014 05:08 AM
Thanks Dick that's good info and I'll give it a try.
All I know so far is what I was told by the guy I got them from that in 1992 he was working on the crew that rebuilt the Division St. bridge and they were dug out of the Spokane River by on of the divers.
Here's a picture of the double sided one.

© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk