Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: pasngas pictures attached to PM's - Sat Mar 08 2014 01:31 AM
I can get pictures to load on a forum but not the PM's as file manager doesn't come up on full screen under PM's ??
Posted By: advertologist Re: pictures attached to PM's - Sat Mar 08 2014 01:40 AM
Originally Posted By: pasngas
I can get pictures to load on a forum but not the PM's as file manager doesn't come up on full screen under PM's ??

good question.. cool
Posted By: wocopep Re: pictures attached to PM's - Sat Mar 08 2014 02:53 AM
There is a way to do that. Thermoman knows how. He has sent me pics on a pm several times.
Posted By: Bob Richards Re: pictures attached to PM's - Sat Mar 08 2014 04:21 AM
It is real easy... Use Imageshack or one of the other imaging programs....
Posted By: Oldgas Re: pictures attached to PM's - Sat Mar 08 2014 11:50 AM
File Manager uploads are not available on PM messages. Like Bob said, you have to use a third party image host like PhotoBucket or ImageShack.

There is an instructional tutorial in the Testing Area forum category for ImageShack. PhotoBucket works in a similar way and is preferred by many users.

Upload pics from your phone to PhotoBucket:
http://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=281620#Post281620
Posted By: gasoildude Re: pictures attached to PM's - Sat Mar 08 2014 03:08 PM
When I used image shack I did it all the time. Just use it like you would normally when you post a picture on on of the forums smile
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: pictures attached to PM's - Sun Mar 09 2014 06:14 AM
Image Shack is NO LONGER a FREE HOSTING SITE
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk