Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: huskybob Wayne 60 stolen in Eastern Washington - Fri Jun 29 2012 06:59 PM
The pump belongs to a friend of mine and was stolen from a vacant farmstead about 60 miles West of Spokane sometime within the last 3 weeks or so.
Just wanted you guys in the PNW to be on the look out for it.
Any help in it's return would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,

Posted By: gatorgaspumps Re: Wayne 60 stolen in Eastern Washington - Fri Jun 29 2012 07:30 PM
Will keep my eyes open down here, and call a few friends. Richard
Posted By: Alex Re: Wayne 60 stolen in Eastern Washington - Fri Jun 29 2012 08:25 PM
Will watch for it in Montana as well.
Posted By: texacokie Re: Wayne 60 stolen in Eastern Washington - Fri Jun 29 2012 08:28 PM
Man that ***** me off!.....I hate a thief I will keep an eye out down here if they try and sell it down this way.
Posted By: Alex Re: Wayne 60 stolen in Eastern Washington - Fri Jun 29 2012 08:32 PM
We need to watch..just not in the PNW either. Friend of mine had a pump stolen in Western Montana and it was recoeverd in Bakersfield California. He had the serial numbers of the ID plate....
Posted By: Dave's Garage Re: Wayne 60 stolen in Eastern Washington - Fri Jun 29 2012 08:53 PM
Wayne 60's are pumps that I'm always interested in. I will keep a watch out for this one. Like I've stated before....I hate liars and thieves.
Posted By: DWSheffer Re: Wayne 60 stolen in Eastern Washington - Fri Jun 29 2012 09:07 PM
Other than the obvious issue of it being stolen, I hope the thieves don't restore it before trying to resell it and ruin what is IMO a pump that should have been left as is. What a great looking survivor. Sad state of affairs these days....all over the country.
Darin
Posted By: Ed Steagall Re: Wayne 60 stolen in Eastern Washington - Fri Jun 29 2012 09:19 PM
mad Let's remember what the pump looks like, Iowa Gas is coming up soon, may show-up there!
Posted By: LC 336 Re: Wayne 60 stolen in Eastern Washington - Fri Jun 29 2012 11:18 PM
Start watching Craigslist in all areas and states.
I'm sure it wont make it to Colorado but I'll be watching any way.
Posted By: huskybob Re: Wayne 60 stolen in Eastern Washington - Sat Jun 30 2012 12:58 AM
Thanks guys they really appreciate it. Never thought about writing down the serial #'s..... really good advice.
BTW...... the Roman Column that was stolen a couple of years ago was never recovered.
Posted By: Mantiquers Re: Wayne 60 stolen in Eastern Washington - Sun Jul 01 2012 01:21 AM
You have to watch everything these days and its getting really sad. we had a sign ripped off right outside our store in the middle of the day! People these days will do whatever they can...Ill be watching for it on CL when searching.
Posted By: cosdencop Re: Wayne 60 stolen in Eastern Washington - Sun Jul 01 2012 02:31 AM
If you were in Texas i would have a good idea where it is !!
Posted By: hotrodfun1 Re: Wayne 60 stolen in Eastern Washington - Sun Jul 01 2012 02:40 AM
I will keep a look out over here also. How are we to show of are pumps if we have to watch them all night long? I have a nice pump out side right know. I am think of putting it in side.
Posted By: Alex Re: Wayne 60 stolen in Eastern Washington - Sun Jul 01 2012 02:42 AM
Hang on there, Hotrod.....I will be up to check on it later.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk