Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Oldgas Sorry About the Outage Earlier Today - Fri Dec 02 2022 07:48 PM
I used to get a little grace period to pay the bill to keep the Oldgas.com server working, but apparently not anymore. Sorry about the outage of services earlier today. Should be good to go now for everyone.
JP
Posted By: phmlpn Re: Sorry About the Outage Earlier Today - Fri Dec 02 2022 08:15 PM
Thank goodness! I definitely appreciate what you do here!

I must admit that every morning, I look at the newest "Great Old Pics" with a good cup of coffee smile
Posted By: Bill jr Re: Sorry About the Outage Earlier Today - Fri Dec 02 2022 08:24 PM
Hi Jim
No problem Thanks for everything
Bill
Posted By: Rocadog Re: Sorry About the Outage Earlier Today - Fri Dec 02 2022 08:26 PM
Jim - good to know that it wasn’t something major - thanks for letting us know. Another reason to financially support OldGas - nothing is free!
Posted By: SandPCollector Re: Sorry About the Outage Earlier Today - Fri Dec 02 2022 08:30 PM
Jim, Ditto what Rocadog said!
Posted By: RetroPetro Re: Sorry About the Outage Earlier Today - Fri Dec 02 2022 09:36 PM
Whew, I was “jonesing” today! Didn’t realize how many times a day I checked the site!
Posted By: advertologist Re: Sorry About the Outage Earlier Today - Fri Dec 02 2022 09:49 PM
Originally Posted by MetroPetro
Whew, I was “jonesing” today! Didn’t realize how many times a day I checked the site!

have a remote computer service that cleans up the computer when it starts running slow which I haven't used since Feb. but used it last night-

thought they did something wrong - called them back and apologized - all's good .. ... cool

Attached picture 1aaaass.PNG
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk