Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Myers B ECO Air Meter Manual - Sat Jul 16 2022 09:33 PM
I am rebuilding my first air meter, an Eco 98. I keep coming across old threads where Jack Sims was mentioning his new guide for rebuilding these meters. Does anyone have a copy for sale or know where they can still be found? It seems like it was a different book than his pricing guide.

Thanks,

Cindy and I have been selling ECO parts since 1989. I have also rewrote the service manual. Actually ECO published a number of service manuals. Actually it is not a manual, it is an accumulation of individual problems. As the problems occured, they made a page for it and added it to the so called manual, all in no particular order. I rewrote most of it and I put in the order you to follow the rebuild process from the first thing to the last thing. The reason for that is the original manual was written to repair one particular problem at a time. Today, we are now rebuilding the complete meter and that is the way I wrote out manual.
Posted By: Yellowzebra Re: ECO Air Meter Manual - Sun Jul 17 2022 07:54 PM
Subscribe…
Posted By: Mebob2 Re: ECO Air Meter Manual - Mon Feb 06 2023 11:06 PM
Great question, subscribe to what? I’ve registered to this site. I’m interested in the same manual. Appreciate any help, thank you
Posted By: Rabbitman Re: ECO Air Meter Manual - Tue Feb 07 2023 05:18 PM
I don’t know about Jacks rewrote book but Ron Scobie has several manuals and other literature on the Eco 90 series meters. I would contact him. He’s a member here and his email and phone number are in his profile. He doesn’t respond to pm’ s so it’s best to just call him or email. Email might take a few days as he’s busy.
Posted By: cggas Re: ECO Air Meter Manual - Tue Feb 07 2023 06:20 PM
I think yellowzebra is marking the post & wants information also
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk