Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: crxnug Which porcelain Signs would you like Reproduced - Sat Aug 28 2021 07:13 PM
delate
Posted By: Yellow57 Re: Which porcelain Signs would you like Reproduced - Sat Aug 28 2021 07:18 PM
Zero reproduction signs sounds about the perfect amount in my opinion .
Posted By: DWSheffer Re: Which porcelain Signs would you like Reproduced - Sat Aug 28 2021 08:12 PM
The majority of the people on this site really aren't all about seeing the further proliferation of reproduction signs entering this hobby.
Posted By: Paul Bell Re: Which porcelain Signs would you like Reproduced - Sat Aug 28 2021 10:15 PM
Danny, like said above most people on this site are really against reproduction signs. Personally, I think repro signs have their place. I've made repro globes so I get it.

You'll probably get a slightly warmer response if you are 1) marking them permanently as reproductions somehow and 2) if someone's tries to patina the sign and conveniently knocks off the "repro" mark, there is still a way to tell.
Posted By: Tankar Re: Which porcelain Signs would you like Reproduced - Sat Aug 28 2021 10:25 PM
We have enough of that ***** made now.
Posted By: crxnug delate - Sat Aug 28 2021 10:31 PM
delate
Posted By: Speedracer Re: Which porcelain Signs would you like Reproduced - Sat Aug 28 2021 10:44 PM
NONE !!!!!!
Posted By: keithia Re: Which porcelain Signs would you like Reproduced - Sun Aug 29 2021 12:50 AM
NONE!!
Posted By: crxnug Re: Which porcelain Signs would you like Reproduced - Sun Aug 29 2021 01:00 AM
what a great helpful community
Posted By: Ohio Oil Re: Which porcelain Signs would you like Reproduced - Sun Aug 29 2021 12:32 PM
What does delate mean?
Posted By: Bill jr Re: Which porcelain Signs would you like Reproduced - Sun Aug 29 2021 01:27 PM
NONE
Posted By: Speedracer Re: Which porcelain Signs would you like Reproduced - Sun Aug 29 2021 05:04 PM
Originally Posted by crxnug
what a great helpful community

You asked for our opinion !!! We gave it.

[to your original question of what signs we would like to see reproduced].

We are not trying to sound mean to you, but reproductions hurt this hobby tremendously.
Posted By: Cold Pizza Re: Which porcelain Signs would you like Reproduced - Sun Aug 29 2021 08:10 PM
You've been on this page for 5 years,asked roughly 55 questions.
You asked us our opinions and we answered you,then you "delate' your initial question.
We've answered nearly every question you've asked of us over that time,you've never answered anything for anyone,and now you come back with a sarcastic reply of "what a great and helpful community" ..unbelievable.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk