Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Don Beaver Charlie Shaver - Fri Aug 21 2020 06:02 PM
It's with a heavy heart I bring the passing of Charlie Shaver he was killed while riding his motorcycle 2 weeks ago. He was one of the best metal men I have ever had the pleasure to deal with his fabrication skills along with his knowledge of old motorcycles and gas pumps were second to none. He made hundreds of replacement parts for the Fry and G&B visible's for us here at Vic's. He was always willing to share his knowledge with me and any one who asked. My deepest sympathy goes out to his wife Vicki and family I will miss you Charlie may you rest in peace my Friend.
Posted By: model72 Re: Charlie Shaver - Fri Aug 21 2020 06:10 PM
Now I know why I couldn't reach his cell phone this morning. He always had time to talk and answer questions. A big loss to the gas pump restoration hobby. RIP
Joe
Posted By: Speedracer Re: Charlie Shaver - Fri Aug 21 2020 06:32 PM
Very sad to hear. Prayers go out to his friends and family.
Posted By: gaspumpfrank Re: Charlie Shaver - Fri Aug 21 2020 07:16 PM
This is so sad just was talking to him a few weeks ago. RIP Charlie Prayers for the family and friends.
Posted By: SandPCollector Re: Charlie Shaver - Fri Aug 21 2020 07:33 PM
My sympathies go out to his family and friends.
Posted By: Oldgas Re: Charlie Shaver - Fri Aug 21 2020 08:10 PM
Rest in Peace, Charlie. Our prayers are with his family and friends. He will be missed.
Posted By: Tankar Re: Charlie Shaver - Fri Aug 21 2020 09:58 PM
Sorry to hear, my condolences to his friends and family.
Posted By: Rabbitman Re: Charlie Shaver - Fri Aug 21 2020 10:45 PM
Wow, just lost Tom Wednesday and now Charlie! Charlie was a great guy and would do anything for you. He just lived about an hour from me and just helped me roll the beads in the skins for Marshall’s Hayes Jr. about six months ago. If I’m guessing I’d say he was riding his big ole Indian, which he loved dearly. Rest In Peace Charlie.
Posted By: gatorgaspumps Re: Charlie Shaver - Sat Aug 22 2020 12:17 AM
Sorry to hear another old gasser has past. Rest in peace Charlie.
Posted By: 59fairlane Re: Charlie Shaver - Sat Aug 22 2020 03:28 AM
Sorry to hear this. Rest easy Charlie. My condolences to his family. Another one gone too soon.....
Posted By: petropumps Re: Charlie Shaver - Sat Aug 22 2020 04:45 AM
Wow, so sad. Charlie was a great guy and always willing to help. He will be missed. Deepest sympathies to his family.
Posted By: aajf Re: Charlie Shaver - Sun Aug 23 2020 06:50 AM
Charlie was so friendly and happy to help with the hobby. What a sad loss. I never met him in person, but could tell he was a great guy=)
Posted By: philmccauley Re: Charlie Shaver - Mon Aug 24 2020 12:13 AM
Wow, Charlie was a great guy as Don said and was a most talented metal artist. My prayers and condolences to the family.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk