Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: mrcavalcade Sad news - Thu Aug 20 2020 12:21 AM
It is my understanding that Tom Hilliker (nochevys) passed away this morning from a heart attack. I enjoyed meeting Tom when he came through Pittsburgh a few years ago and I will remember his kindness to me that day. My deepest sympathy to his family and friends and I know Tom recently lost his beloved dog a few weeks ago and spoke of his sadness over it. May he Rest In Peace beside his faithful friend and I will miss his posts about his beloved blue ford truck!
Posted By: Tankar Re: Sad news - Thu Aug 20 2020 12:35 AM
Very sorry to his friends and family for his loss.
Posted By: RetroPetro Re: Sad news - Thu Aug 20 2020 12:38 AM
Tom was a great guy, always enjoyed talking with him at the Bouckville show and running into him at swap meets in NYS.

My condolences to his family and his friends in the hobby.
Posted By: SandPCollector Re: Sad news - Thu Aug 20 2020 12:48 AM
I want to extend my sympathy to his family and friends.
Posted By: Oldgas Re: Sad news - Thu Aug 20 2020 01:11 AM
We will miss Tom. Our prayers for his family and friends.
Posted By: 59fairlane Re: Sad news - Thu Aug 20 2020 01:14 AM
I am just getting home and hearing all this...... Tom was such a good, good friend.....I have no words. We were just talking two days ago. This is gonna take awhile to process. I am going to miss him immensely.
Posted By: Cold Pizza Re: Sad news - Thu Aug 20 2020 01:15 AM
Sorry to hear this,he was a good guy.
Posted By: DWSheffer Re: Sad news - Thu Aug 20 2020 01:50 AM
Very sorry to hear this.....I dealt with Tom last year on some Mobil items and he was great to deal with.
My condolences to his family,
Darin
Posted By: gatorgaspumps Re: Sad news - Thu Aug 20 2020 02:30 AM
Sorry to hear of his passing. I never had any dealings with Tom but enjoyed his posts on old gas. Richard
Posted By: 59fairlane Re: Sad news - Thu Aug 20 2020 03:32 AM
Damn....he was such a good friend. We actually met through Oldgas way back in the day. We struck up a friendship through posts on here and then he came down to attend a auction with me and we were good friends ever since. Set up next to each other at John Mancino’s for years. I think we did the first one together. Anytime I found a pump, Tom came and got it. I can’t remember off hand how many I found and I would always call Tom and we’d get together. He was/is the SOCONY man. I was just talking to him about my GB 65 and he told me to put it back to SOCONY as thats probably what it was. I am. This pump will be Tom’s pump too. It’s staying here in my garage so I can look at it and always remember Tom. Just like this Shell globe we traded for something on years ago. It’s now my candle to Tom. He loved globes. We always had fun talking about them and life in general. I love you Tom. Rest easy. I’ll miss you, but we’ll meet again. In the mean time light up a globe for Tom...here you go buddy.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image][Linked Image]

Attached picture ABCA413F-B53E-4C54-9986-9FB3ABBD1B15.jpeg
Attached picture F44D6E14-3BD6-4340-820C-6793BD126F9E.jpeg
Attached picture C0525D3D-8C6E-4DF1-A8DC-64A2D2599800.jpeg
Posted By: Speedracer Re: Sad news - Thu Aug 20 2020 04:57 AM
So sorry to hear this. Prayers to all of his friends and family.
Posted By: ROCCO2 Re: Sad news - Thu Aug 20 2020 12:32 PM
I want to extend my sympathy to his wife & kids, such sad news, Tom was such a nice person been to his house he loved his Ford truck, collecting Socony and especially Halloween , Our prayers go out to his family, RIP Pal.
Posted By: BA TRAMP OIL Re: Sad news - Thu Aug 20 2020 12:52 PM
RIP Tom! My condolences to all his friends and to his family!

Attached picture For Tom.jpg
Posted By: gaspumpfrank Re: Sad news - Thu Aug 20 2020 01:43 PM
Sorry to here the sad news. Prayers to the family and friends!
Posted By: ALSS72 Re: Sad news - Thu Aug 20 2020 09:19 PM
Sorry to hear of Tom's passing,my condolences to all his family and friends.RIP
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: Sad news - Thu Aug 20 2020 09:36 PM
I had several conversations with him in the past and always enjoyed the time spent! May he rest in peace and my condolences to his family!
Posted By: 59fairlane Re: Sad news - Thu Aug 20 2020 10:34 PM
https://legcy.co/319eYur

Here’s a link to his obituary. Hopefully it works.
Posted By: Rabbitman Re: Sad news - Thu Aug 20 2020 11:51 PM
So sad to hear this. I have talked to him many times on here over the years, don’t think we ever met in person. He was a member hear many years before me and I always enjoyed his input. Condolences to his family.
Posted By: KZ1000 Re: Sad news - Fri Aug 21 2020 01:49 AM
Wow, so sad to hear this, I met Tom yearly when I attended John Mancino's show, him and 59 Fairlane were always side x side and those 2 were always fun to meet up with. My condolences to his family and friends
Posted By: 57-Chevy Re: Sad news - Fri Aug 21 2020 02:45 AM
Prayers sent.
Posted By: Old Racer Re: Sad news - Fri Aug 21 2020 08:18 AM
Sorry to hear that. We had some dealings over the years and he was always a true gentleman and man of his word.
RIP Tom and God bless your family.
Posted By: LOU-57 Re: Sad news - Sat Aug 22 2020 08:19 PM
RIP Tom, Will miss seeing you at the shows.
Posted By: Jamie P Re: Sad news - Sat Aug 22 2020 11:37 PM
Sorry to hear...my best for his family
Posted By: Man-Cave-Shoppe Dave Re: Sad news - Sun Aug 23 2020 04:54 AM
This makes me sad,,, Tom was one of the folks on here that I chatted with a couple times and I ALWAYS wanted to meet him if he or I were in each others neck of the woods!
RIP Sir and my condolences to his friends and family! He was so cool that they must be reeling!
Posted By: aajf Re: Sad news - Sun Aug 23 2020 06:47 AM
So sorry for Tom's passing. May his family be at peace.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk