Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: toplescuda I'd plates placement on visible - Tue May 26 2020 11:54 PM
I bought new skins for my Wayne 615. I bought a new id.tag. a contains lead tag. And a Wayne sticker/decal. Now I need to see just where they were placed to look correct
Thank you
Posted By: gatorgaspumps Re: I'd plates placement on visible - Wed May 27 2020 12:17 AM
Centered just below the locking tap on the skins. If you have repop skins they probably do not have this tab. Richard

Attached picture IMG_0208_2.jpg
Posted By: toplescuda Re: I'd plates placement on visible - Wed May 27 2020 01:12 AM
Yes my repo skins has the tab for the Handel
Posted By: wayno48 Re: I'd plates placement on visible - Wed May 27 2020 01:35 AM
If I was answering that question and that is your pump. I would butt my tape under the lower cast iron bowl and read measurements at the top of each one.
Posted By: toplescuda Re: I'd plates placement on visible - Wed May 27 2020 03:03 AM
????? Ok lost me
Posted By: RandyM Re: I'd plates placement on visible - Wed May 27 2020 12:29 PM
Maybe this will help.

http://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=681678
Posted By: Morgan Re: I'd plates placement on visible - Wed May 27 2020 02:23 PM
Refer to your facebook post.

All three are located above the pump handle and below the lock tab. Similar to the yellow pump above.

you can see the rivet holes in the photos below. top ID tag, middle UL tag, bottom Stuffing Box tag.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: toplescuda Re: I'd plates placement on visible - Wed May 27 2020 10:52 PM
That's awsome. And so very helpful. Is that sticker on the side. Or metal?
Was ment for the one in the link
Posted By: toplescuda Re: I'd plates placement on visible - Wed May 27 2020 11:31 PM
First off thank you guys that are replying. You are a huge help
I found a 12 decal to match my globe. Before I order it...does the pump (visible) have one? Or Is there one on each skin?
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk