We are taking orders, but it might be
14 to 21 days before the large order of books arrives. Orders will be filled
in the order received.
Ordering instructions at:
www.gaspumpbible.com

(Please note, this webpage was developed by GoDaddy
And it is not quite the way I wanted it. Just follow the
header at the top of the first page.
Posted By: Jolly-John Re: GAS PUMP BOOK IS READY TO ORDER - Sat Jul 28 2018 08:27 PM
Hi, Jack. Will you have any copies of the new Gas Pump Bible available for purchase at IOWA GAS, or will you only be taking orders for future shipment there? See you soon. Jolly
Posted By: Jack Sim Re: GAS PUMP BOOK IS READY TO ORDER - Sat Jul 28 2018 10:42 PM
Will have 300 copies with me at Iowa Gas.

Jack
Posted By: Coops 427 Re: GAS PUMP BOOK IS READY TO ORDER - Sat Jul 28 2018 11:07 PM
I will get a copy at Iowa. Thanks for all your hard work Jack!
Posted By: Speedracer Re: GAS PUMP BOOK IS READY TO ORDER - Sun Jul 29 2018 05:57 AM
Hallelujah. THANK YOU JACK !! I will place my order soon.

IMPORTANT QUESTION..... On the website it says to make the check payable to 'John' Sim. I don't know if you have a son(s) or if is that a mistake. Please advise.

Thanks,
Steve
Posted By: advertologist Re: GAS PUMP BOOK IS READY TO ORDER - Sun Jul 29 2018 08:53 AM
Originally Posted by Speedracer

IMPORTANT QUESTION..... On the website it says to make the check payable to 'John' Sim. I don't know if you have a son(s) or if is that a mistake. Please advise.

Thanks,
Steve

Originally Posted by Jack Sim
Jack is my nick name, official name is John.

I tell everyone my name is Jack, but everyone calls me Jack. I am a member of the Off family, there are a lot of us out there.

Jack

.. ... cool
Posted By: Speedracer Re: GAS PUMP BOOK IS READY TO ORDER - Sun Jul 29 2018 04:06 PM
Thanks Randy for clearing that up. I did not see it in the other thread until now.

That’s helpful... and funny. smile
Posted By: 57-Chevy Re: GAS PUMP BOOK IS READY TO ORDER - Mon Jul 30 2018 09:32 PM
Mailed mine in this morning! Thanks Jack!
Posted By: Alex Re: GAS PUMP BOOK IS READY TO ORDER - Tue Jul 31 2018 09:55 PM
Hi Jack: Payment in the mail for two books...
Posted By: Done4 Re: GAS PUMP BOOK IS READY TO ORDER - Tue Jul 31 2018 10:51 PM
Money order sent and can't wait to get it. Thanks Jack for all of your hard work.
Posted By: danlap99 Re: GAS PUMP BOOK IS READY TO ORDER - Wed Aug 01 2018 01:58 PM
Mailed my money yesterday
Posted By: Young's Union Re: GAS PUMP BOOK IS READY TO ORDER - Fri Aug 03 2018 04:28 AM
Mailed in money for 2. Jim
Posted By: mrcavalcade Re: GAS PUMP BOOK IS READY TO ORDER - Fri Aug 03 2018 08:14 PM
Mailing my money in the morning!
Posted By: Blair Underwood Re: GAS PUMP BOOK IS READY TO ORDER - Sat Aug 04 2018 01:18 PM
I have sent email and left message on voicemail, but gotten no response. Let me Know, Blair
Posted By: Speedracer Re: GAS PUMP BOOK IS READY TO ORDER - Sun Aug 05 2018 04:09 AM
Originally Posted by Blair Underwood
I have sent email and left message on voicemail, but gotten no response. Let me Know, Blair

Don't forget this week was Iowa gas, so Jack was probably very busy.
Posted By: Tankar Re: GAS PUMP BOOK IS READY TO ORDER - Sun Aug 05 2018 02:12 PM
He was busy looked like steady traffic. buying books.
Posted By: MATT ALVAREZ Re: GAS PUMP BOOK IS READY TO ORDER - Sun Aug 05 2018 05:50 PM
I wonder how many he sold at the show.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk