Oldgas.com Home  
Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Thread Like Summary
ironheadtom
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#787499 02/10/2023 12:19 PM
by ironheadtom
ironheadtom
I kind of fell off the grid when we moved to Kentucky 4 years ago , I had a heckuva time finding gas/oil stuff locally. We just moved to Texas and I'm really enjoying the abundance here. I picked up this pump a couple of days ago and fixing it up just a little. I saw that Gas Pump Heaven had some of the parts I need and was wondering if any of you use them. Also would like to know if the number wheels in the computer are porcelain or painted. They have some white paint on them and want to clean it off without making a mess of it. Also looking for a reasonably priced mobil regular or premium plate for it . Thanks. Good to be back!
Attached Images
Liked Replies
#787506 Feb 10th a 02:22 PM
by SWABBY
SWABBY
Tom....I have been using GPH for years....Have had no issues...5 star...Warren
1 member likes this
#787508 Feb 10th a 03:51 PM
by gatorgaspumps
gatorgaspumps
The numbers are metal. If they are embossed, I use a felt marker pen to redo the numbers. If they are flat, they make a tape of numbers that go over the top of the wheel. I start at zero and go both ways when i put them on. Richard
1 member likes this
#787517 Feb 10th a 08:09 PM
by gasmansgp
gasmansgp
Since I have been restoring pumps for over thirty five years, I have used GPH and Ron Scobie for all my needed parts. I pay very little attention to reviews. I know these people to be honest and top notch. I trust them and always will. Paul www.severngaspumps.com
1 member likes this
#787519 Feb 10th a 10:05 PM
by Hardy's Garage
Hardy's Garage
I to have used both GPH and Ron Scobie. My first go to is Ron because he has an inventory second to none. Both are very easy to work with and if you are respectful they will be as well.
1 member likes this
#787524 Feb 10th a 10:53 PM
by gasmansgp
gasmansgp
BTW, I have some square Mobil pump plates that should fit those holes? You mentioned that you were looking? Text me your cell number to 410 245-3210. I'll send back pics and prices of what I have. Regards, Paul www.severngaspumps.com
1 member likes this
#787568 Feb 11th a 03:26 PM
by 1PetroFan
1PetroFan
I fully agree with Paul and Marshall, I would not hesitate when using Gas Pump Heaven or Ron.
1 member likes this
#787667 Feb 13th a 04:50 AM
by Adaylate
Adaylate
Gas Pump Heaven is a class act. The last time I was passing through Omaha Andy had some out of stock clockface panels cut and bent for me. He even helped to make sure they fit in our suv for the trip home.
Ron Scoble helped provide parts for a visible, also. I enjoyed our visit.
Adaylate
1 member likes this
#787770 Feb 16th a 01:56 AM
by Mike618b
Mike618b
GPH is good, never had a problem with them . I have been using them for 15+ years.
1 member likes this

Support the expenses of Oldgas.com. Thanks!

Copyright © 2024 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved