Gas Pump Rob, hawkike, Oldgas
Original Post (Thread Starter)
by advertologist
advertologist
OLDGAS members .... "age poll" .... 2021 .. ... cool
Liked Replies
by buzzy56
buzzy56
I will have to agree the the facebook site has attracted the wheeler dealers & pushy wannabes. Don’t get me wrong i have met a lot of good collectors and buyers and sellers there but also some deadbeats that don’t keep there word , slow to pay , back out , fail to communicate et’c. . Never had a bad situation on Old Gas and nothing but help and great satisfaction in all instances. That say’s a lot about how great this site and it’s members are . Solid place to be .Thanks to all who contribute to make the site what it is .
2 members like this
by AlbertaNorthStar
AlbertaNorthStar
I’ve always liked the oldgas forum vs. the multiple groups on facebook. The commentary on oldgas is to the point and helpful. Being able to search through the old threads really helps to find answers for yourself and I usually wind up learning something new that I wasn’t even searching for. I fall into the category of a younger collector but I recommend this forum to anyone interested in Petroliana.
1 member likes this
by Rabbitman
Rabbitman
I agree it's probably the Facebook phenomena that has changed our numbers. I have just about decided to leave Facebook anyway, too much politics and not enough down to earth collectors like we have always had here Might miss a few deals, but my shelves are full anyway!. I'm like you Rob, miss the old days.....GB
1 member likes this
by advertologist
advertologist
Originally Posted by hawkike
Well--if I make it to Jan.30th. I will be 86.

"HAPPY 86th BIRTHDAY FRANK" .. ... cool
1 member likes this

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved