I check in daily. This sight has provided me with a wealth of information over the years. I'm a collector of pumps and entry level globes. In the early days you could post what you needed, and someone would usually have what you needed often for free. It was always for the good of the hobby. Things change and parts got harder to come buy so we started hanging on to the parts that we thought we would need. We always questioned whether the hobby could sustain itself when prices changed, and here we are still questioning if it can. I miss the old timers, Dick Bennett's Christmas note using collectors' names in it, the Jarvis jinks, Jack's information on pumps, the daily check-ins just to let other collectors know what projects we are working on. This sight provided motivation for keeping in the hobby. It was the fun of the hunt. As things got harder to find pickers can into the hobby. They serve a purpose in this day and age of high gas prices and fewer items in the wild. Most of the pumps I get now come from the old timers that are downsizing and they know I will keep the pump for my collection. I try to pass on some of the information I have acquired over the years.