Disclaimer: I am not going to be any help, I just want to show you a cool picture.

I bought this original paint pump and it had this Fire Chief PPP on it. I can tell you the pump plate has been on there for a long, long time with the Texaco bolt pattern.

Now, I am by no means saying any Fire Chief pump was green, as I have no proof either. But as Jack Sim would say, some of the smaller independently owned stations might not adhere to the exact color specs. Or they may throw pump plates on a re-branded station (or a pump that may have been used for kerosene at one time). I just want you all to enjoy this picture of this cool old original paint pump (because I am following this thread).

(I added the red glass and sunburst, because the ad glass was gone and it’s what I had on hand)

-Steve

F25A2B60-7FB5-43BD-B308-029BD3FF95FB.jpeg 855EEF5F-92FD-4B5D-82D9-F4E19AC87150.jpeg
Last edited by Speedracer; Sun Jan 02 2022 10:14 PM.

-Steve B. (WTB: 48" Flying A button, 48" black/org Phillips 66, White Star, and Chevrolet Signs. Also looking for a Wayne 866. Send a PM. Thanks.)