Sorry- it's been a while since I posted but work, Snowmageddon, materials availability and grandkids have been in the picture. We're making really good progress recently, though, and I've actually been able to take some time off and work alongside the contractor this week. Electrical is partially done in the station, met with a plumber yesterday and we got everything lined out. Met with a concrete guy Monday and he's going to start in 2 weeks. My contractor and his son have been kicking butt this week- I'm heading over there in a little while and will get some outside pictures. Lots of effort has been going into the accessory building which is really good because I was thinking we would do the station first then work on the building next door. It's really coming together now.
ADA-compliant bathroom is a pain. The size is ridiculously large and we probably were grandfathered in from needing to do one but I did not want to have the city come in after construction and say we had to add one...
Here's a teaser photo- this is the front from the inside Wednesday morning. Wait until you see Thursday morning!

1.jpg
Last edited by DH44; Thu May 06 2021 05:44 AM.