More progress- the windows have now been painted and ready for glass to start going in this week. The color really "pops" and will be very nice against the new white walls when they're done.
Also tore out the old "countertops" that were in the office area to get ready for the window replacement- found a few termites so I'm glad I did expose them. Ordering of the bay doors should happen today- talked to the supplier on Friday and they said we're looking at a 3-4 week delivery time.
I took a heat gun to the brown paint on the "Men's room" door and it's beautiful wood underneath, so I am hoping I can get it completely stripped and back to it's original glory. Interesting that the men's room was inside the office area and the ladies room is outside- I guess there were fewer ladies needing accommodation back in the 30's...
I also tried the heat gun on the transom windows- they are ridged glass and, over the years, the owners had painted BOTH SIDES, but the paint didn't melt away like I had hoped. Still working on what to do there.

Wall_windows.jpg Mens_Window.jpg Office_demo.jpg Office_2.jpg