I have been collecting gas pumps for 25 years this month and with the social distancing thing I, like Kevin, have found more time to work on them. I don't do a full restoration as I prefer their original look. Some pumps in my collection are restored but I stopped doing it when people would see the collection and the next thing I knew one of my pumps was going down the road with its new owner. I may also have gotten a little lazier as I aged.

My work is limited to replacing missing or broken parts, new window glass and wiring.The Tokheim 39 shell pump was my first and it was given to me by a close friend. That one will never be sold. As you can see from the attached photos, I have several pumps waiting to be repaired and I should keep busy well into 2021. Hopefully by then we have a handle on the COVID virus and I will have a chance to go out and find that next pump I just have to have.

As you can see I was a car guy long before I got the pump bug. The mustang was bought in 1974 and is a rust free California car.

Everyone stay safe and continue to enjoy this great hobby of ours!

Marshall

DSC01059.JPG DSC01056.JPG DSC01054.JPG DSC01058.JPG