My favorite picture and story. My son, the farmer, his dog, and the pump. We went on a trip to Idaho to pickup some stuff with my old Mazda B2000 pickup with no radio. Picked up stuff over there and on the way back had spoken to a man about a Wayne three light pump. He wanted way too much but I wanted to take a picture anyway. My truck was already almost on the rubber bumper on the axle and when I pulled up told my son we were going home with that pump. Mind you it was still hooked up and we had to spend 2 1/2 hrs watching the dog do tricks including walking up a ladder. Finally went into the house where the farmer asked his wife if he could sell the pump. IMMORTAL words from here, Honey it's your gas pump. When he said ok, the money I swear jumped out of my pocket. Unloaded the whole truck and had to lay the pump down and then stack the other pumps and stuff ontop. Now we were really rubber bumpers all the way back to Portland and the truck would not go over 50 with that little four cylinder motor. He told me that he gave the globe to one of his cousins, it was a Rainbow. My son will be 40 later this year.

DSC01371.JPG
Last edited by Craig Osbeck; Thu Apr 02 2020 07:54 PM.

Craig