[font:Arial Black][/font]

Hello members ,
I decided it’s better to buy a wheelchair lift than end up in a wheelchair!!!! This idea came to me a year ago when a good friend who is handicapped visited me and showed me his new used van with a wheelchair lift. He let me play around with it and I told him I wanted a lift like it. He look puzzled until I told him what my intentions were. He loved my idea and he started sending me Craig’s list links in his spare time until we found the right one for my project at the right price. I am not finished with this project yet but I am heading back up north to pick up the second half of my 25 pumps with guts and also mega parts so I decided to move this project forward. I still need to build a batter tray, and a housing to protect the motor/pump assembly from the elements. Please feel free to post comments on my idea. Yes I could have spent the big bucks on an electric hand truck but this entire project so far has cost me under $400.00 !!!!

[video:youtube]https://youtu.be/igZXiA6piRI[/video]

Last edited by Oldgas; Wed Jan 15 2020 02:31 PM. Reason: Add code to embed video within post