I have two questions about a common Bennett 700 series pump.

1) Does anyone know if a cast aluminum base, a cast metal base, and a stamped steel base all mount to the frame rails the same way? In other words, will any 600 or 700 series base work on this pump? I need a new base.

2) Does any one know the specific model number. My tag is obliterated. The reason I ask, is because I cannot find the exact picture in Jack's book and I would like to know when I post it for sale. If you notice this is a short version and the hose outlet is up high on the side, unlike any in Jack's book. It also has the small window (no ad glass). This is not a big deal, just wondering if someone knew. Probably not a cut version either, since all the talls had ad glass. Maybe it's a 746 and the doors were replaced. Or just one of those things, as there were so many variations when ordered. I found another one in the picture commonly used in the CTO ads (pictured last - next to the Gulf pump).

Thanks,
Steve

IMG_9681.JPG IMG_9679.JPG bennett.JPG
Last edited by Speedracer; Wed Jan 02 2019 06:54 PM.

-Steve B. (WTB: 48" Flying A button, 48" black/org Phillips 66, White Star, and Chevrolet Signs. Also looking for a Wayne 866. Send a PM. Thanks.)