This was my first gas bash and I loved it. I have never met so many friendly and helpful collectors. I have been a part of many groups and organiztions over the years and I have never been part of something where everyone is so helpful and friendly. I took a couple pictures below with some of my new buddies. It was neat to finally put some names and faces together.

This is Ted(my Dad), Me, & Dwaine(apparantly my other Dad HA HA)Can you see the resemblance?

Hubba and I talked about setting up Teeth N' Tattoos. He's a pretty cool guy to talk to. Very nice and a lot of fun. My dad and Hubba traded a bunch of cans. My dad gave Hubba some full beer cans and Hubba just kept buying more oil cans from my dad. Somehow Hubba ended up with all the cans. HA HA. I got my 15" Polly globe fom Mike Slama. Awesome globe. He is a true assest to Petroliana. Nice guy to talk to as well. Thanks Mike. I met fellow Republican Aquaelvis. I'll let him tell you about his many pump scores. Larry from Arizona sold that Awesome Gilmore Wayne 60 that he showed us a couple of weeks ago. Thanks for all your advice about pump restoring/painting Larry. Very valuable info. And I'll keep on chuggin' along with those pumps. I met a lot of other real nice collectors as well. I wish I could have stayed for another day, but my kids are both sick with ear infections. Dads on vacation for a few more days so 41150 (Ted) will be posting pictures later in the week. Thanks to everyone for a great time. Can't wait to see those pictures and hear all of those stories.

------------------
~Jason
http://www.galtsmiles.com/Jason's%20Antiques.html

[This message has been edited by pollyman (edited 10-18-2003).]

[This message has been edited by pollyman (edited 10-18-2003).]

~Jason

6 ft signs & rare pump plates – Signal, Hancock, Mohawk, Polly, Flying A, Douglas, Richfield, PDQ, Stinker, Beeline, Neon , Dealership.