This '35 8" V-R Computer has nice Head & Variator frames with minor pitting for it's age.
NOS correct color & functioning Totalizer wheels, Bell Assembly, All Sheet Metal restored, Restored Info Plates,
T-Ways Variator Band Decal. Scobie's Wheel Decals.
Hours and Hours of meticulous work, finding parts, (Variator Decal, Bell, Totalizer Wheels) shining parts, restoring metal Info Plates,etc.
This is about as COMPLETE and back to NEW condition as I, the guy with over 30 yrs experience, can make an 8" Computer.
IT EVEN HAS THE WEIGHTS AND MEASURES Tag ! & Lead/Wire seal. I have only had 2 of the tags in my 30+ yrs.
You won't have a chance to buy an 8" this complete.....IT IS GORGEOUS !!!!!!!! ....$900.00 Outright. Shipping & Insurance not included
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I will give $300.00 credit if you send in an 8" core no matter what year. It has to be in Rebuildable Condition though.
~~~~~.....!!!!! ....The Price the Computer Displays has not been set yet, that will be determined by the buyer.
You must claim it here, not through PM or Email. I have worked very long on this.
Thanks all,
Joe

01.JPG 02.JPG 03.JPG 04.JPG

Veeder Root Rebuilds.....since 1987
Veeder Root Identification CD
Gas Pump Clock Repair
jkyocom@bellsouth.net