Hello All,

This year's Utica's Gasoline Alley - Gas & Oil Show, Car Show, Swap Meet and Open House of the USA TIRE Petroliana Collection will be on Saturday, August 11, 2018 at 8:00am to 5:00pm. Utica, MI is only about 20 miles north of Detroit.

This show is a great time and coincides with a car show and the chance to see ONE OF THE BEST gas and oil collections in the country owned by Rick Michelon. The Gas and Oil Show, Swap Meet, Car Show and Rick's collection are all located in downtown Utica, along with several great restaurants, all within walking distance. General admission is FREE.

We are looking for vendors. If you have a lot of stuff, or just a few items, get a space and hang out for the day. The vendor spaces are only $25 for two parking spots!! If you don't have a lot to sell - split one with a friend and it'll only cost you $12.50 each!! Proceeds from this show benefit The American Cancer Society.

If you would like to be a vendor, contact Rick Michelon at the phone number on the flyer below. Or if you prefer to stick to Old Gas, send me a PM and I will make sure you get registered (or contact me by phone - my number is in my profile). If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact either one of us.

I've included some pics and a link to a cool video from last years show, hope to see you there.....

-Steve B.

Link to cool video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhRMaTlDlAw

utica2.JPG IMG_2126[1].JPG 030470F8-95E2-4A18-A91D-A9F532469E28.jpeg B122AB45-5D3B-4CF5-92CD-4739C81F2C7E.jpeg
Last edited by Speedracer; Mon Jul 16 2018 01:39 AM.

-Steve B. (WTB: 48" Flying A button, 48" black/org Phillips 66, White Star, and Chevrolet Signs. Also looking for a Wayne 866. Send a PM. Thanks.)