Here is a picture of the original Veeder root faceplates. I have started restoring the original Veeder root and have completed the lower half. The upper half I've only thoroughly cleaned, removing the mouse nests and dead mice. My plan is to mount the computer in the location of the original motor. That way the original computer stays with the pump.
I should mention that in my conversion to a charge station, I haven't cut or drilled ANY new holes in this original pump. I've added new bracketry and utilized original mounting holes for any added components. I wanted it to be a EV charge station but could not stomach damaging an original pump. WHen it's no longer needed for EV charging it can be returned to a restored gas pump with only hand tools.