Revere vertical light pole with harp light and bullet lights on top.
SO here is the story. I will try to keep it short. Eight years ago I bought some things from a man in upper Michigan. I saw a Revere light there, but it was not for sale. I received a call from his wife Tuesday. He had passed away. She said they still had my card and wanted to know if I still wanted to buy the light. I said yes. She sent me a picture. It was still standing in the same spot. My wife and I headed up there yesterday. When we arrived I could tell something was wrong. She and a neighbor tried to move the light out of the shed. It got away from them and they dropped it. It broke one of the two perfect glass lenses. :-(
I still struck a deal and brought it home. Today I took it apart to remove the broken lens. I found it had cracked the mount on top of the pole. So I had it welded.
Take a look at the pictures. You can have a company like Midwest Plastics bend a lens. It will need to be completely rewired with new fluorescent light sockets. It has a dent in the tower. Call me with questions: John 920-279-1206. Email john@oldgaspumpguys.com
I CAN DELIVER TO PEOTONE IF YOU ARE SERIOUS.
Thank you.
$1500 firm

Email for more pictures.

Email :john@barnquiltshop.com

"The Fun Is In The Hunt"
Web site: www.barquiltshop.com/