PLEASE MOVE THIS TO PETRO PARTS FOR SALE, I HIT THE WRONG BUTTON[i][/i]

About two weeks ago I posted a number of ECO parts here on OG. Someone named Primetime emailed me saying he wanted most of them. I have not heard from him and I have emailed him 3-4 times. I wanted to sell these parts because I had an obligation to take care of. So, I am going to offer them again.

No. 1 and 2

No. 3

No. 4

No. 5

No. 6

No. 7

FROM THE TOP DOWN:

No. 1 & 2: Two ECO Model 90 frames. These are new and have a red primer on them. $180.00 each + shipping (regular price is $280.00)

No. 3: Two pictures of one ECO Model 90 frame, ready to be used on a Islander or a Model 93, notice the spring attached at the bottom. $220.00 + shipping.

No. 4: Islander adapter plate. $35.00 + shipping.

No. 5: Two pictures of a ECO rear cover. Nice rear cover, just the powder coat did not come out right. $100.00 + shipping.

No. 6: Two pictures of a ECO front cover, has a coat of bondo on it that wasn't sanded down, looks good on the inside, no dents. $65.00 + shipping.

No. 6a: Not shown, this is the rear cover mate of No. 6, same condition, a coat of bondo, needing sanding. $80.00 + shipping.

No. 7: Front cover that someone cut the bottom of the hook hole. $50.00 + shipping.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ALL OF THE ECO COVERS AND THE ECO FRAMES, BE SURE TO SEE "ECO PARTS-2" I WILL BE POSTING A PACKAGE DEAL WITH NO SHIPPING.

I do not do PMs, emails only. Email me at jhsim@petrocollect.com. First to post there gets first choice, etc.

We do accept Paypal with no fees.

Jack Sim

Last edited by Jack Sim; Mon Oct 09 2017 05:55 PM.

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available