July 10 was a big day for the Warden, as she retired after 18 1/2 years with Blue Cross of North Dakota! The health insurance business was just getting too stressful and she had enough time in to be eligible for a full retirement!
We have been planning a trip to Alaska for some time now, but it seems like there was always something getting in the way. With her job out of the picture and myself in good health, there is nothing in the way and we depart this Saturday the 15th of july! We are driving the entire distance and pulling a light weight camper behind our Ford half ton.
We have no agenda and no reason to hurry, so we intend to be gone for a couple of months. Yes, THATS RIGHT--MONTHS!!!! This is going to be as laid back a trip as we have ever taken and I do believe we will enjoy the heck out of it! We have a great set of neighbors watching the house for us, and getting the lawn mowed, so we are pretty well covered!
Since we are traveling with a pickup, there should even be room to cart a few treasures home, if we chance upon anything special! LOL
Here is a picture of her taken outside the office with a surprise visit from her sister! That's the Warden on the left, for those of you that have never met her yet. Hopefully she will find time for a couple gas & oil shows now that she has a little more free time. LOL I am pretty blessed to have a partner that enjoys the same things that I do and is willing to hit the road with me for that much time! Life is good!!

Lori's Retirement.jpg
Last edited by K W FRITH; Tue Jul 11 2017 06:59 PM. Reason: sp

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133